15000 Russian Government Scholarships
The Russian Government Scholarships program is now accepting applications from international students. A staggering number of scholarships are offered by the Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation to foreign students who wish to pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees here. For those who want to pursue higher education in the Russian Federation, this is a fantastic option.
Advantages of 15000 Russian Government Scholarships
- Free tuition for the whole duration of the selected program
- Maintenance Compensation
- Housing in dormitories (if available)
- Number of Scholarships: 15000
- Location: Russia
- Education Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Deadline: 20 February 2023
- Organization: Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation
- Field of Study: Any field
Needed Documents for 15000 Russian Government Scholarships
- (Shahdatnama) School Certificate for Bachelor’s Degree (If you have not received the diploma you can upload your Transcript)
- If you are pursuing a master’s degree and have not yet earned your bachelor’s degree or are in your final year of college, you may also bring a list of your publications, their thesis, their master’s degree diploma, and their transcripts verification from your school.
- a list of their publications, their thesis, their master’s degree diploma, and their transcripts
- consent to the processing of personal data
- a copy of your birth certificate or a passport that will be valid for at least 18 months after your arrival in Russia
- HIV absence certificate/booklet
How to Apply?
- First, you need to create an account for yourself on the EDUCATION IN RUSSIA website
- After the registration, login and fill out an electronic form
- Indicate Personal Information on the electronic form (Full Name, Date of Birth, Country of Residence, Current Address, Email, and Contact Number)
- Your current educational level
- the necessary paperwork online
- proficiency in both Russian and other languages
- Select your field and choose six universities you would like to study from those universities available within the quota. (in Moscow and St. Petersburg, you cannot select more than two universities in each city)
- Before uploading and submitting your application, print it out and sign it.