Details about Catherine-Lebens Scholarship 2023
Catherine-Lebens Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here.
This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $1,000
- Host Country: Canada
The Catherine-Lebens scholarship aims to support the excellence of instrumentalists of the brass family at the Faculty of Music of Université Laval in their study projects, advanced training courses or professional orchestra auditions.
Eligibility for the Catherine-Lebens Scholarship:
- Applicants must be registered full-time (12 credits or more) in the (classical) performance program offered by the Faculty of Music at the time of submitting the application.
- Candidates should be performers of a brass instrument.
- Students must have a minimum “B” average.
- An up-to-date transcript (a copy of the Capsule transcript)
- A short text (maximum 250 words) explaining how the scholarship will help in the pursuit of studies, the internship project or professional orchestra audition.