Details about Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024
Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Selected subjects offered a the university.
This scholarship is provided by University of Oxford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, course fees + £17,668 grant for living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of all countries.
- Degree: Masters, MBA
- Provided by: University of Oxford
- Deadline: 05 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, course fees + £17,668 grant for living expenses
- Host Country: United Kingdom
About the scholarship:
Established in 2014, the Pershing Square Scholarships provide up to six full awards covering both the Master’s and the MBA degrees. Scholars can pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with our MBA. Further details regarding eligibility can be found below. Recipients are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges.
Will be considered in order of priority for the scholarship:
- Applicant must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process (waitlisted or re-evaluated applicants will not be considered).
- If the candidate applies to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of 1+1 MBA partnering programmes, and to the MBA (as a separate application).
- Candidate moving into your MBA year and have not been considered for the scholarship in the previous year (eg waitlisted/ re-evaluated applicants) and admitted to the MBA while studying on one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes.
- Academic achievement is demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE scores, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential is demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
- Candidates are advised to highlight these attributes in their 1+1 MBA application, scholarship essay, and interview answers.
- Visit the official website for detailed information.