Details about University of Amsterdam Economics and Business Talent Fund 2024
University of Amsterdam Economics and Business Talent Fund 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics, Business.
This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Amsterdam
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full funding
- Host Country: Netherlands
For Master’s applicants who have financial needs, there is a new scholarship program called the Amsterdam Economics and Business Talent Fund. For exceptionally gifted non-EU students who require financial assistance, the fund offers a small number of full scholarships. We support talented students from low-income economies who lack financial means and work toward diversity through the scholarship program.
Eligibility for the University of Amsterdam Economics and Business Talent Fund:
- Only non-EU nationals are eligible for this scholarship.
- Financial support for an MSc study should not be available to the applicant.
- Good academic standing, ranking in the top percentile, is required of the candidate.
- It should not be possible for the students to be eligible for a Dutch study loan or grant (Studiefinanciering).
- A full coverage scholarship for the same length of study as the scholarship should not be awarded to the student.
- By January 15th, the applicant must have completed the application process for one of the MSc programs in business or economics.
- As specified by the Dutch Immigration Service (IND), the applicant must be able to adhere to Dutch visa regulations.
- Use Studielink and the online application form (Embark) to apply for the MSc program.
- Additionally, kindly upload the following files to Embark’s scholarship section:
- A recommendation letter from an academic supervisor, dean, or instructor attesting to the fact that you rank in the top 10% of your class or year.
- An explanation of the scholarships’ financial need, is provided by the university or another source (more details can be requested after application).
- A 300-word motivation letter outlining:
- What makes you worthy of a scholarship? Give an explanation of your academic achievement and, if relevant, any additional academic distinctions.
- How this scholarship will assist financially, along with a statement attesting to the veracity and accuracy of the information provided?