- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: 30 June 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
The University of Birmingham is offering Global Masters Scholarship for the academic 2022. The scholarship is offered for the master’s program at Birmingham University. This scholarship is an excellent chance to chase your dreams and study in UK. 30 scholarships are open to international students to pursue a master’s program.
It will be awarded based on academic excellence to motivated and talented students. £10,000 will be awarded to support the students to study at Birmingham University in the UK. The University of Birmingham is a public university in England. It ranks # 107 in World Universities Rankings by Higher Times Education and 12 in UK universities. The University of Birmingham is known as one of the oldest established universities.
Here are more details about the Global Masters Scholarship
Deadline is June 30, 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible Regions: Algeria, Canada, China, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the scholarships in UK for international students:
- The applicants must receive an offer of admission to the University of Birmingham’s master’s program for the academic year 2022.
- They must belong to one of the countries mentioned above.
- They must be classified as international fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes.
- They must start their studies in September/October on-campus master’s program.
- They must have achieved at least 70% in overall grades in bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree according to UK system, minimum 3.5 on the scale of 4.00.
- Students cannot apply for the scholarship if they apply for Business School. Moreover, students who want to study courses delivered as distance learning programs cannot apply for scholarships.
Here are the benefits of the Global Masters Scholarship:
- £10,000 will be awarded for the tuition fee of the master’s program at Birmingham University.
- Opportunity to study at one of the best institutes in the UK.