Details about Campus Community Award at State University of New Yor at Plattsburgh 2024
Campus Community Award at State University of New Yor at Plattsburgh 2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University.
This scholarship is provided by State University of New York at Plattsburgh and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: State University of New York at Plattsburgh
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 5,000
- Host Country: United States
Campus Community Award is provided by the State University of New York at Plattsburgh to students who have enrolled themselves for an undergraduate or graduate course at the University.
Eligibility criteria for Campus Community Award:
- Students applying for the Campus Community Award must be international students.
- Applicants must reside on campus to avail of this scholarship.
Value of Campus Community Award:
All successful applicants of the Campus Community Award will receive $5,000 per annum from the State University of New York at Plattsburgh.
Candidates do not need to apply separately, eligible candidates will be considered automatically and will be notified of their scholarship awards when they receive their admission decision.