Canada’s 2023 Concordia University Presidential Scholarships
At Concordia University in Canada, international students can apply for the Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2023. One of the most esteemed undergraduate entrance grants for international students is the Presidential Scholarship 2023 at Concordia University. Outstanding graduate and undergraduate students are always welcome at the university to study, conduct research, and develop new ideas. The academic endeavors of its students are supported by Concordia University.
The Presidential Scholarship 2023 seeks to assist overseas students who have shown leadership in their communities, academic excellence, and a desire to improve the lives of people throughout the world. Based on Concordia’s residency rate, the foreign undergraduate scholarship in Canada will pay for all tuition, fees, books, and living expenses. Two Presidential Scholarships are available by the university each year to new undergraduates enrolled full-time. For international undergraduate students, this program offers a fantastic opportunity to study in Canada on a scholarship. High accomplishments have been made by Concordia University in every department of study. By collaborating with foreign partners, the institution has given birth to some of the most accomplished professionals and researchers in the globe.
One of the top universities in Canada is Concordia University, also known as Concordia Comprehensive Public Research University. The institution is situated in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, a bustling metropolis with a diverse population. It guarantees that students from all around the world have access to higher education programs through a variety of options. Undergraduate students at Concordia University can study under the guidance of professionals and technicians in related subjects thanks to the university’s international undergraduate grant. Concordia has decided to participate in the United Nations’ Decade of Action for the Sustainable Development Goals. They also cover topics including water security, environmental impact, community health, and the design of sustainable infrastructure.
Concordia Presidential Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- University: Concordia University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Financial Coverage: Tuition fee, books, & living costs
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 9, 2023
Available Study Fields:
- Arts & media
- Business & entrepreneurship
- Cultural studies
- Engineering & computer science
- Environment & sustainability
- Physical & health sciences
- Humanities & social sciences
- Literature & languages
- Math & sciences
- Interdisciplinary studies
Benefits of Concordia University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023:
- Tuition and fees
- Living costs and Books are based on Concordia’s residency rate.
- The Scholarship award is renewable up to four years of study.
Eligibility Criteria of Concordia Presidential Scholarships 2023:
- International students from all countries are eligible.
- Applicants must provide a current CV that outlines all their work, culture volunteer experience, and other achievements.
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Good academic performance minimum Assessment GPA of at least 2.00.
- Candidates must meet the Concordia University English Language Requirement.
The application deadline to Apply for Concordia University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Canada is February 9, 2023. (Applications will open on January 9, 2023)
Asylum Seekers and Refugees Scholarship IN Australia
Canada Scholarships 2023| Fully Fund
How to Apply for Concordia Presidential Scholarships 2023?
- Check out the official website for Concordia university scholarship application details if you meet the criteria.
- Two forms are available: the student application form and the nomination form.
- An applicant should highlight volunteer work, cultural activities, academic achievements, and awards in their student application.
- For more information, please visit the Concordia University official website.