Chemnitz University Scholarships in Germany 2023-24
International students are at this moment invited to apply for the Chemnitz University of Technology International Scholarships for International PhD-students regardless of the country of origin who are enrolled for studies at Technische Universität Chemnitz to acquire a doctorate.
The International Office publishes calls for proposals within funding programs for students but also the departments of Technische Universität Chemnitz. You are studying at the Chemnitz University of Technology; you are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Chemnitz University of Technology Scholarships | Details
The following scholarship programs will be awarded depending on their availability
- Scholarship STIBET I for international students and Ph.D. students
- Scholarship STIBET Doktoranden for PhD
- Georgius Agricola scholarships (part-time)
- BIDS motivation scholarship
- Students at Risk – Hilde Domin Program
To be eligible for Chemnitz University of Technology Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants who are enrolled for studies at Technische Universität Chemnitz to acquire one of the following degrees: Diploma, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.
- Students and doctoral candidates who are in danger in their home countries and are unable to carry out or continue their studies or research locally.
How-to-Apply: To enroll for the Chemnitz University of Technology International Scholarships for international students, you must apply online at the official scholarship page.
Application Deadline: February 01, 2023