China Government Scholarship
China Government Scholarship ECNU Shanghai is open for international students pursuing undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. programs at East China Normal University. East China Normal University is recognized as one of China’s most prestigious educational institutes, providing students with world-class educational opportunities. East China Normal University is ranked #321 in Best Global Universities. Applications are now open for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship in China.
Internationalization is essential to East China Normal University. The ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship has complete funding. The Shanghai Government Scholarship was created in 2006 to support the growth of Shanghai’s international student education scene. International students from all over the world are invited to East China Normal University, one of the best universities in China, in search of a top-notch education. China is dominating the world in research, technology, and education.
In China, appreciation for education has a long history. Various scholarships for international students have been established in numerous Chinese cities to entice more foreign students to study there. China has supported the growth of higher education for international students in Chinese provinces to increase scientific research, social service, and cultural exchange. Shanghai is at the forefront of education in China because it has given special education attention and has conducted ongoing experiments in the field before the rest of the nation.
East China Normal University was founded in Shanghai in October 1951 in China.
It has contributed to developing Chinese primary education and teacher training, accelerated local and national economic development, and promoted scientific and social growth. This international scholarship in China aims to attract many young and talented students worldwide. This scholarship provides full financial support to young researchers and students who seek to change the world with their vast knowledge and experience.
The Shanghai government is helping international students by providing them with scholarships to pursue their dreams and contribute to society without financial problems. This Chinese scholarship will allow international students to equip and learn about modern research laboratories of the university. This scholarship in China will also enable international students to meet world-class researchers from around the world.
Fully funded scholarships in China for international students will cover all expenses of studying abroad. The scholarships in China will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, and medical insurance; students will also receive a monthly allowance to cover living expenses in China. Therefore, you must take advantage of this opportunity if you want to study in China that too for free. Hurry up, take advantage of this opportunity, and apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship. Further details about this Chinese scholarship are provided below.
- The deadline is May 10, 2023
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 10, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Want to study at the expense of the Shanghai Government? East China Normal University offers its students opportunities for educational enrichment that are the best available anywhere in the world. Before you visit the official website and start applying, check the criteria and requirements of ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 to ensure your eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship:
- Students must be non-Chinese citizens to apply for the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship.
- To apply for this government scholarship, students must be in good health.
- Students must have an excellent educational background.
- For the bachelor’s degree, students must be under 25 and have a high school degree.
- Students who want a master’s degree must be under 35 and have a bachelor’s degree.
- For the doctoral degree, students must be under 40 and have a master’s degree.
- Students are not eligible if they have availed of any other Chinese government scholarship before.
Before proceeding, check the financial coverage and benefits of this East China Normal University scholarship in China for international students. Details are provided below.
Benefits of China Government Scholarship:
- Students will get a full tuition fee waiver.
- Shanghai government offers free accommodation.
- Students will receive free medical insurance.
- Undergraduate students will receive a monthly stipend of 2500 Chinese yuan.
- Master’s program students will receive a monthly allowance of 3000 Chinese yuan.
- Doctoral students will be provided with a monthly allowance of 3500 Chinese yuan.
- Opportunity to study in China.
- Explore more international opportunities and learn about the culture of China.
Documents Required for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023:
Following is the list of supporting documents international students must submit with the scholarship application. If students fail to meet the requirements, they will not be considered for the scholarship program.
Documents needed for Undergraduate Admissions:
- International student’s application form for East China Normal University.
- Student’s high school graduate certificate.
- High school transcript.
- A copy of the passport of the student.
- Letter of guarantee from guardians.
- Language proficiency certificates.
- Motivation letter.
Documents needed for Graduate Admissions:
- Application form for international students of East China Normal University.
- Academic transcripts of the student.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Student’s passport copy.
- Motivation letter.
- Student’s study plan.
- Acceptance letter (for Ph.D.)
- Student’s health certificate
- Non-criminal certificate.