FUNDING TYPE: Fully Funded
DEADLINE: 2 February
OPEN TO: All Countries
Immigration INTL is here with PhD scholarship. Edinburgh PhD Scholarships in the UK are open for 2023-2024. Many fully funded scholarships are available for all study areas within the University of Edinburgh Business School doctoral program. To attract the finest and most promising PhD students, the university seeks to offer exceptional research facilities and superb supervision and to provide development opportunities that will support research students as they advance beyond their PhD through an exciting scholarship scheme.
PhD scholarship in the UK is awarded in cooperation between the University’s Doctoral College and the Business School. This scholarship strives to attract a diversity of applications worldwide. The PhD scholarship program is open to all countries without discrimination, based solely on merit and excellence. The University of Edinburgh has been working on equality and diversity in its activities and widening participation for students from disadvantaged and underrepresented backgrounds.
The University of Edinburgh was founded in 1583. It is a public research institution in Scotland. The university consists of multiple research centers, institutes, and various business-oriented programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The University of Edinburgh is amongst the world’s largest and most prestigious universities and is currently ranked in the global top 15 in World University Rankings 2023.
Edinburgh PhD scholarships in the UK will help young individuals train, allowing students to develop the skills needed to meet professional career requirements and offer them growth opportunities in teaching, civic engagement, entrepreneurship, data science, and analysis. Therefore, take advantage of this chance and apply for the fully funded PhD scholarship if you meet the criteria. Further details about requirements, criteria, benefits and application process is provided below.
Courses Offered for Edinburgh PhD Scholarships
Here is the list of courses offered for PhD scholarships at the University of Edinburgh Business School.
- PhD in Accounting
- PhD in Finance
- PhD in Financial Technology
- PhD in Management
Deadline is February 2, 2023
- Country: Scotland
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 2, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you excited about a scholarship to study in the UK? Before starting the application, check the criteria and requirements to ensure you meet Edinburgh’s eligibility criteria for the doctoral scholarship program.
Eligibility Criteria for the Edinburgh PhD Scholarships
- The Scholarship is open to students in the UK and overseas to start the first year of study for an on-campus research degree in 2023-2024.
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the doctoral programs and expect to join in September 2023.
- The minimum qualification (or expected qualification if you are a current Master’s student) required is above-average academic achievement, typically 65% or above overall at the master’s level, with a distinction-level dissertation.
- Applicants must meet the English requirements for the PhD. The most commonly approved certificate is an IELTS, for which the minimum accepted score is 7.0 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
- Furthermore, they must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Scholars who have already obtained a PhD or equivalent qualification are not eligible.
Why choose the University of Edinburgh? Check what costs and expenses will be covered by the scholarship. Following are the benefits of Edinburgh Business School Scholarships.
Benefits of Edinburgh PhD Scholarships
- The business school scholarship will cover full tuition fees (UK or Overseas level).
- Students will also receive a stipend equal to the UKRI minimum annual rate of £17,668 for the relevant academic year of study.
- Subject to adequate progress, the scholarship is offered for three and a half years (or pro-rata for part-time).
- Opportunity to study at one of the top universities in the UK.
- Explore the culture of Scotland.
- Pursue research for the betterment and development of humans.