Details about ESMT Middle East and Central Asia Scholarship 2023
ESMT Middle East and Central Asia Scholarship 2023 is offered for MBA degree in the field of MBA courses offered by the universities.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 25% (up to €14,875) off . This scholarship is open for: Open to Middle East and Central Asian nationals.
- Degree: MBA
- Provided by: European School of Management and Technology (ESMT)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 25% (up to €14,875) off
- Host Country: Germany
Eligibility for the ESMT Middle East and Central Asia Scholarship:
- Students who received admission from ESMT can apply for the Scholarships.
- Candidates should be permanent residents of Lebanon, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar.
- Demonstrate a strong intention to promote business development in their home country.
- The Scholarships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, leadership potential, and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants from analytical subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics or mathematics are especially encouraged to apply, although scholarships have also been awarded to candidates with backgrounds in international relations, finance, and business studies as well.
- The applicants for the Scholarship need to add an extra essay to explain their suitability for a scholarship.