- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: 26 June 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
Do you want to attend the OYW Summit? Apply for the European Commission Scholarship to attend the One Young World conference in England free of cost!
The European Commission Peace Scholarship is open for applications. It funds the students to attend a fully funded conference in Manchester. The conference will last for a week. Over 2000 lucky applicants will be selected to participate in the conference. The scholarship program for the conference is open to all countries. Scholarship recipients from 190+ countries will get to attend the conference. Register now for the One Young World Conference from 5th September to 8th September 2022. It is your chance to spend time in Manchester, UK. No IELTS is required for proficiency verification.
The One Young World hosts the conference to empower the youth. It is the largest annual conference in the UK. Participants from all sectors and countries will unite to build a peaceful society. Everyone will get to share ideas, develop their network, collaborate and increase their social circle.
OYW has helped people change their lives in positive ways. You can discover leadership talent and skills through interactive summits like these. Be a part of the world’s biggest conference happening in the UK.
Here are more details about the European Commission Scholarship
Deadline is June 26, 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Indonesia, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Equatorial Guinea, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Gambia, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Congo, Grenada, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curacao, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon,Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kosovo, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao P.D.R., Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Oman, Palau, Azerbaijan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Thailand, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Myanmar, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Nauru, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Nepal, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, State of Palestine, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, UAE, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Senegal, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Deadline: June 26, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria to apply for the European Commission scholarship:
- Check the list of eligible countries before applying.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 to a maximum of 30 years old.
- Moreover, the opportunity is open to teachers, students, leaders etc.
- Should be under the age of 30.
- Demonstrate commitment to bringing positive change in society.
- Must have leadership skills.
- Capability to address the global issues in their communication.
- Have a record of creating impactful ideas.
- Applicants must be able to pay their visa fees.
The European commission scholarship for the One Young World Summit 2022 has the following benefits:
- The host will cover all the expenses related to the one young world conference.
- Accommodation in hotels.
- Meals (lunch, breakfast, dinner and catering).
- In city transportation.
- Access to events of OYW.
- Airfare from home country to the UK and back.
- Free conference materials.