Finland Tampere University Scholarships
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023 are open for international students who want to pursue undergraduate and graduate programs. It provides various fields of study. This fully funded Scholarship Program is a financial assistance program that funds international students who want to study for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs at the University of Tampere. Both Undergraduate and Master’s scholarships in Finland provide 100% Tuition Fees. This scholarship in Europe aims to make quality education affordable for international students. Tampere University seeks to recognize high-achieving and motivated students.
Tampere University of Applied Sciences is an educational organization in Finland. It consists of seven different schools. The University also has a research network and is honored to be ranked for the number of scientific awards. Despite being surrounded by beautiful nature, Finland is a perfect location to learn and live. Several rewards are available at Tampere University for students with high academic achievement and motivation. Almost all internationally recognized fields of study are represented at this University. The University was founded in 2019. It is a merger between the University of Tampere and the Tampere University of Technology. This University brings together research and education in technology and health. The collaboration of the University with its partners is built on their strengths and unique combinations of scientific disciplines and applied expertise.
To retain the Tampere University tuition fee scholarship throughout the program duration is progressing in studies at the normative pace. To maintain the full tuition fee scholarship in the following year of studies, the Student must have at least 55 credits during the academic year. If a student completes 50-54 credits during the academic year, their scholarship will be reduced to 50% in the following academic year. Students must take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the Tampere University Scholarships in Finland immediately.
Available Fields of Study at Tampere University Scholarships:
The following is a list of programs offered at Tampere University for the Finland scholarship program 2023.
- Administrative Sciences, Sustainable Urban Development
- Computing and Electrical Engineering, Science and Engineering
- Early Childhood Education
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Social Sciences, Sustainable Urban Development
- Technology, Sustainable Urban Development
- Sustainable Architecture
- Factory Automation and Robotics
- Teaching, Learning, and Media Education
- Engineering Materials Science
- Photonics Technologies
- Environmental Engineering
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Biomedical Micro- and Nanodevices
- Health Technology and Informatics
- Biomedical Technology
- Data Science
- Human-Technology Interaction
- Human-Technology Interaction
- Signal Processing and Machine Learning
- Software, Web & Cloud
- Statistical Data Analytics
- Power Electronics and Electromechanics
- Intelligent Grids, Master of Science
- Wireless Communications and RF Systems
- Game Studies
- Sustainable Digital Life
- Communication Systems and Networks
- Embedded Systems, Master of Science
- Information Security
- Business and technology
- Social Science
The deadline is January 18, 2023
- Country: Finland
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: January 18, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you also interested in applying for the Finland Scholarship of Tampere University? However, you must check the criteria and requirements. Opportunities circle has listed the criteria below.
Eligibility Criteria of Tampere University Scholarships:
- This international scholarship is open to international students.
- Students must be accepted into an undergraduate degree or Master’s program at the University.
- Master’s programs taught in English consist of two parts. Students must meet both to be considered eligible.
- Tampere University’s general eligibility criteria
- Program-specific eligibility criteria
General Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for a Master’s Program at Tampere University:
- Students must have Bachelor’s degree.
- If Student’s Bachelor’s degree is completed in a university outside Finland, they should provide eligibility for equivalent University master’s degree studies.
- Degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits, and three to four years of full-time study.
- Students must submit a degree from a recognized institution of higher education.
- Students must have a good command of the English language.
Program-Specific Eligibility Criteria
When applying for a Master’s scholarship at Tampere University, the Student must submit the following:
- Evidence of good command of the English language.
- Students have two options for demonstrating their English language proficiency:
- Language tests or previous studies are also considered.
- Tests and required minimum results are as follow:
- TOEFL iBT online version: 92 overall with a minimum of 20 in each section.
- PTE Academic: 62 overall below 42.
- C1 Advanced, previous as CAE: C
- C2 Proficienpriorious as CPE: C1
- IELTS: 6.5 overall with no section below 5.5
- National Certificate of Language Proficiency in English (YKI-tuck into): Proficiency level 5 on all the sub-tests (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
- Students can prove their language skills without a language test if they have completed an upper-secondary degree or a university program in English as the language of instruction in an EU/EEA country, USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, Switzerland, or New Zealand.
Tampere University Scholarships in Europe is an excellent scholarship opportunity for international students. Students concerned about financial coverage and benefits do not need to worry. Below are the details about financial coverage and benefits offered by this scholarship.
Benefits of Tampere University Scholarships:
- This scholarship will cover a full tuition fee waiver.
- Finland scholarships will include a €5000 relocation grant, which will be paid to the Student’s Finnish bank account after the Student has arrived at Tampere University.
- Tampere University awards a tuition fee scholarship for the second year of studies to scholarship students.
- This scholarship will cover 100 % of tuition fees in the second year.