Sophie German Master’s Scholarship is open for the academic year 2022. Locals of France and international students can avail this opportunity to study in the heart of Europe. Scholarship in France is open to pursuing mathematics. In addition, the program is fully funded; this means the host will cover all the costs of your education. There is no gender discrimination; Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship. The applications open twice for each academic year; one application is for international students and the other for French students.
The Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard sponsors the Sophie German Master’s scholarship. The fully-funded scholarship for international students is offered for postgraduate studies. It aims to encourage the youth to develop an interest in Mathematics. The first call for this scholarship was in October 2021. The applications have open from February 2022 and will close on May 15, 2022.
- Country: France
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Sophie German Master’s Scholarship:
- Applicants can apply from any country.
- They must submit documents either in French or English language.
- Applicants can be from any area of Mathematics.
- Both male and female applicants can apply.
- Applicant must be holding an undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- They must have a good academic record.
The Sophie German Master’s Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- The host organization will cover the cost of education.
- Moreover, this is an opportunity to study in the heart of Europe.
Other details :
- Updated CV.
- Degrees certificates.
- Letter of motivation.
- Awards or certificates.
- Recommendation letter.
- The application form for the Sophie German scholarship 2022 is available online.
- Click on the link below to apply for the scholarship in Germany.
- Attach all the documents with the application form before submitting.
- The deadline for the application is 15 May 2022.