Hungary Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Deadline is January 15, 2023
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
The University of Pecs Scholarship in Hungary is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue higher education in Hungary for free. Applications are open for the Hungary scholarships for international students. The scholarships are offered under the Stipendium Hungaricum program. Stipendium Hungaricum provides generous scholarships to help students cover their tuition fees and living costs while studying in Hungary. With its vibrant culture, delicious cuisine, and welcoming people, Hungary is the perfect place to explore the world and gain invaluable experience. Through this scholarship, you can find the educational and personal growth you need to succeed in the future.
The University of Pecs scholarships are offered for Bachelor’s, Masters and doctoral programs. Hungary scholarships are fully funded, so the students do not need to worry about tuition fees or living expenses. Scholarships for international students are funded by the Government of Hungary. The scholarship requires English language proficiency, but you do not need to worry about language proficiency; if you haven’t prepared for the language proficiency test, check our IELTS and TOEFL online courses.
The University of Pecs is regarded as one of the top-ranked public universities in Hungary, and it is ranked #651-700 by QS Global World Ranking. International scholarship in Hungary aims to bring the attention of foreigners, especially international students, towards Hungary and encourage higher education colleges and universities to invite international students and raise their standards. The University of Pecs offers a wide range of programs for bachelor, master and PhD in different fields, including Business, Natural Science, Health Science, Human and Social Science, Arts and Engineering. Therefore, the students have a choice of various programs and fields.
This European scholarship program was initiated in 2013 by the Government of Hungary to provide career-driven knowledge and skills required for a competitive market. The Stipendium Hungaricum aims to support international students to study in Hungary and increase the number of international students in Hungarian universities. This way, the greater mission to make Hungary a center of excellence and hub of knowledge in Europe can be achieved. The Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 has engaged top universities to help students get free education. The main attraction for students is the benefits offered to international students and the coverage of all expenses related to studying in Hungary. Furthermore, they will get a chance to explore European culture and history and improve connections by meeting people from different countries and backgrounds with different aims, goals, and visions.
Fully funded University of Pecs Scholarship will be executed under the supervision and mentorship of top-rated mentors and professionals who will help students to acquire knowledge and skills. The University of Pecs is the leading university in Hungary, hosting international students from more than 120 countries. The learning environment will cater to students’ academic and professional requirements. Hungary is regarded as a safe country for international students, especially female students. Therefore, do not miss this opportunity and apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship. Further details are provided below; read this article thoroughly.
Duration of University of Pecs Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2 to 4 years
- Master’s Scholarships: Up to 2 years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 years
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you ready to study in Hungary for free? Hold on! Before you start your application for the Pecs Hungary scholarship program 2023, check the criteria and requirements to ensure your eligibility. Following are the criteria you must meet to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2023
- International students from any country can apply (except EU/EE nationals).
- Citizens of Hungary cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should have completed his/her 12 years of education (high school or college) for undergraduate scholarship.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree in order to apply for a master’s program scholarship.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree to apply for a doctoral program scholarship.
- Applicants must be able to show outstanding performance in a previously obtained degree.
- Check the official website for language proficiency requirements.
The University of Pecs scholarship is fully funded, covering all major expenses related to studying abroad.
Benefits of the University of Pecs Scholarship 2023
- 100% tuition fee exemption for Bachelor, Masters and PhD programs.
- Students will receive a sufficient monthly stipend for the duration of the Stipenium Hungaricum scholarship.
- Accommodation or the amount will be provided to cover the living/accommodation expense.
- Health insurance for the duration of the scholarship.
- Opportunity to study in Hungary for free!
- Explore European culture and history.
- Study at top leading universities.
- Chance to study with people from different backgrounds and nations.
- Exposure to international standards and quality education. Open doors to international opportunities.
Hungary Scholarships 2023 Required Documents:
Following are the supporting documents that students must submit with their online application. If you fail to submit all required documents, the application will not be considered.
- A CV
- Letter of recommendation
- Medical certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Language proficiency
- Research proposal if applying for a graduate scholarship.
- Transcripts/diplomas/degree certificate
- Supporting documents