Details about Georgia Rotary Student Program Scholarship 2023
Georgia Rotary Student Program Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Georgia Rotary Student Program (GRSP) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + accommodation + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the US.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Georgia Rotary Student Program (GRSP)
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + accommodation + other benefits
- Host country: United States
Students from around the world apply each year for this amazing cultural experience. Our ambassadorial scholarship is focused on education and cultural enrichment. We want you to come to the United States as an ambassador for your country and leave being an ambassador of the United States and many other countries you will learn about from your fellow GRSP students.
Eligibility for the Georgia Rotary Student Program Scholarship:
- Applicants must be either 18 years old by August 1st or younger than 25 by the same date (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Married or engaged applicants are ineligible for scholarships (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Applicants who have studied in the USA for more than four months are not eligible for a scholarship (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Citizens and Dual Citizens of the United States are not eligible to receive the GRSP scholarship.
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, students must be sponsored by a Rotary Club in their country. If the student does not have any association with Rotary, they can use the tool located on the right to locate a Rotary Club near them and approach them for sponsorship. Alternatively, if their parents or family friends are Rotarians, they can request their clubs to sponsor them.
The GRSP scholarship pays scholastic costs, including tuition, dormitory, meal plan, and $500 per term toward medical insurance costs. Students are responsible for covering all transportation expenses to and from the United States, the required medical insurance costs, any income taxes imposed on non-scholarship income by the U.S. Treasury, any transcript translation and/or evaluation expenses, textbooks, passports, visas, inoculations, and personal spending money.