- FUNDING TYPE: Fullyfunded
- DEADLINE: 18 february 2023
- OPEN TP : All countries
ImmigrationINTL is here with another scholarship to study in China for free of cost. Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship accepts applications for 2023-2024. Harbin Institute of Technology scholarships are funded under the CSC scholarship program. The Chinese government scholarships are offered to outstanding students to pursue masters and doctorate programs. The government of China funds the CSC scholarships.
Around 20,000 scholarships (including Harbin Institute of Technology) are offered to all international students who want to study in china under the CSC Scholarship program. All academic fields and majors are offered under the Harbin institute of technology scholarship, and participants from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the Chinese government scholarship 2023. Harbin institute of technology is a top-ranked institute in Harbin, China, and highly ranked by QS global universities for 2020. Harbin institute is one of the top 6 leading institutes in China.
The duration of the fully funded scholarship in China for the master’s degree program is 2 to 3 years, while for the doctorate program, the duration is 3 to 4 years. Different courses are available in English and Chinese for master’s and PhD programs. CSC scholarship is fully funded; hence, it will cover all expenses related to studying in China. Chinese government scholarship provides university tuition fee, dormitory fee, monthly stipend, and medical coverage. However, they must bear the airfare expense by themselves.
The Harbin Institute of technology is considered one of the best scholarships for international students who want to study in China. Applicants’ selection will be based on academic excellence; the university will select the best among the applicants and recommend them to the China Scholarship Council. Chinese Government Scholarship is an opportunity for all students who want to study abroad but cannot afford the cost required to study outside their home country.
For a decade, China has been a hub of technology and opportunities for everyone. They offer career opportunities, higher education scholarships and jobs for everyone regardless of race, nationality and other discriminating factors. Therefore, you miss not miss this opportunity and check the details provided below. Students can also check other master’s scholarships open right now.
Academic Majors for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship
Harbin Institute of Technology offers CSC scholarship in the following areas. However, before starting the application, check which programs and courses are offered in English and which are in Chinese.
- School of Astronaut
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Science
- School of Material Science and Engineering
- School of Humanities, Social science and Law
- School of Environment
- School of Transportation Science and Technology
- School of Electronics and Information Technology
- School of Life Science and Technology
- School of Energy Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Automation
- School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- School of Economy and Management
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Architect
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Life Science and Technology
Deadline is February 18, 2023
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 18, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you also interested in studying in China, that too for free? You must apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship and get an opportunity to pursue higher education without spending much. However, before you start your application, check the criteria and requirements of Harbin institute of technology CSC scholarship 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship:
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese international students.
- Students who graduated from China are also eligible to apply for CSC scholarships.
- Furthermore, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree before starting the application.
- They must be under 35 years when applying for the china council scholarship.
- Applicants applying for doctorate program scholarships must be under the age of 40 and shall hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- Applicants must be outstanding students, not only in academics but also in other activities.
- Students must show interest and possess abilities in scientific research.
- Applicants shall not avail any other scholarship or award.
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship covering all expenses related to studying in China. Details about the financial support is provided below.
- Exemption of tuition fee.
- Exemption of accommodation/dormitory fee.
- International students will also receive medical insurance.
- Master’s program students will receive a monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB monthly.
- While doctoral degree program students will receive 3,500 RMB as a monthly stipend.
- Opportunity to study in China without paying fee.
- Opportunity to live in China for the duration of the scholarship and explore Chinese culture.
Required Documents for Chinese Government Scholarship
The following material is required to be submitted for the Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship:
- Application form
- Full-time study diploma, degree (original notarized documents in Chinese or English only)
- Academic transcripts
- Research and study plan
- Two recommendation letters
- Copy of passport (valid)
- Foreign Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Bank receipt of assessment fee (400 RMB or 60 USD)
- Language proficiency certificate
- No criminal record certificate
- Applicants shall contact the professors before application.
- Applicants must check all the details on the admission notice, contact the professors to complete their documents and then apply for a scholarship. If the materials are not consistent or incomplete, the application will not proceed and is regarded invalid. Moreover, the students cannot change their supervisors or the duration of the study, or even the institution after registration.