Hungary Scholarships in Central European University 2023
Hungary’s Central European University Scholarships are accepting applications for the academic year 2023. CEU offers fully funded scholarships for doctoral programs and offers various tuition fee scholarships for master’s and undergraduate programs. Central European University is a top-rated university with a variety of scholarship opportunities. The CEU scholarship will cover most of the costs, including a part of tuition fees, and provide a stipend.
The scholarships for international students are open for a wide range of undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. programs and courses. CEU offers a long list of courses from 50 different departments. Students of any nationality from any country can apply for the CEU Hungary scholarships 2023. Students with relevant academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply for this scholarship in Hungary. International scholarships and awards are possible due to alumni and generous donors who support the cause. Multiple undergraduate scholarships are offered for international students, including partial tuition awards, presidential scholar awards, CEU alumni scholarships, and external financial support and scholarships. Furthermore, Central European University provides high-quality postgraduate and doctoral education in a research-led environment. Some scholarship awards require separate applications, while you can apply for a Ph.D. scholarship directly by applying before the financial aid deadline ends.
Scholarships In Belgium for International Students 2023–2024
Singapore International Graduate Award (Fully Funded)2023–2024
International University of Dublin Scholarships in Ireland, 2023
Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships 2023-2024 in the UK
Boy Scouts Scholarships in the USA for 2023–2024
Qatar Scholarships 2023-2024 – Fully funded
It is an excellent opportunity for students from all countries to study in Hungary for almost zero cost. Studying abroad will expose you to new aspects and international professional career opportunities. They will have an opportunity to study with people from diverse academic backgrounds. International students can explore Europe and study there. However, the scholarship is not offered for MBA programs.
Central European University is one of the most recognized institutes globally, with a highly advanced curriculum and one of the most valuable scholarship programs in the world. Students whose first language is English are generally exempt from the IELTS or TOEFL requirement. CEU programs are among the top 50 in the world. Hungary is a reasonably economical place to study. If you are eager to learn in Europe, you must not miss Central European University Scholarships and apply as soon as possible. Further information is provided below; therefore, read this article to the end, so you do not miss any important detail about the scholarships in Europe.
Fields Offered for Central European University Scholarships:
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
The deadline is February 1, 2023
- Country: Hungary
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded, Partially Funded
- Deadline: February 1, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you also interested in applying for fully funded scholarships in Europe? This is a good opportunity for international students. However, you must check the criteria and requirements. Opportunities circle has listed the criteria below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Central European University Scholarships:
- The Central European University is open to applicants from all over the world.
Students applying for Central European University undergraduate scholarship must have completed a high school diploma and have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree for the master’s program.
- If you are applying for the Central European University Ph.D. scholarship, you must submit your graduation and master’s transcripts.
- Applicants of any program are required to have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants can apply for the Central European scholarship if they have completed their last degree with English as the medium of language. Furthermore, you must submit an English language proficiency certificate/score.
Are you ready to study in Hungary? Before starting your application, check what this European scholarship offers for international students. Following are the benefits of CEU scholarships 2023 in Hungary.
Benefits of Central European University Scholarships 2023:
- The Central European scholarship will cover the full tuition fees for the Ph.D. program.
- Central European University will provide a monthly stipend for master’s and Ph.D. students to support them with their living expenses.
- Master’s Excellence Scholarship program will provide 1,000 EUR per month.
- CEU will provide 750 EUR per month under the Master’s Distinction Scholarship.
- For CEU Doctoral Scholarships, 1,350 EUR per month.
- The undergraduate scholarship range from €500 to €3,000 per academic year for international students. You can find more details about the awards on the undergraduate financial support page.
Requirements for the Central European University Scholarships 2023:
- CV or resume.
- Passport details.
- Academic record
- Medical certificate
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Scholarship application essay (if required)
- Standard test score (GRE, GMAT)
- IELTS or TOEFL in case the first language is not English.