Details about International Scholarships at University of Law (ULaw) 2023
International Scholarships at University of Law (ULaw) 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business, Management & Law.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Law (ULaw) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all non- EU and non- EEA applicants.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University of Law (ULaw)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
- Host Country: UK
Scholarships In Belgium for International Students 2023–2024
Singapore International Graduate Award (Fully Funded)2023–2024
International University of Dublin Scholarships in Ireland, 2023
Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships 2023-2024 in the UK
Boy Scouts Scholarships in the USA for 2023–2024
Qatar Scholarships 2023-2024 – Fully funded
The objective of the International Scholarships at ULaw is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality, enrolled to study at University.
Eligibility for International Scholarships at ULaw:
- The International Scholarships at ULaw is open to all non- EU and non- EEA applicants.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- Students must possess an excellent academic record.
- Applicable courses-Business, Management & Law.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of International Scholarships at ULaw will receive based on the course chosen:
- International Foundation Programme: £1,000
- 4 year LLB with Foundation: £2,500
- 3 year LLB: £2,500
- 2 Year LLB Accelerated: £2,500
- 2 year LLB Senior Status: £2,500
- GDL – London: £1,000
- MA Law: £1,000
- LPC (including Accelerated): £1,000
- BPC – London/Leeds/Birmingham: £1,000
- BPC + LLM – London Birmingham/Leeds: £1,500
- Master’s Programmes in Law (LLM/MA/MSc): £2,500
- 4 year BA/BSc with Foundation: £3,000
- 3 year BA/BSc: £3,000
- MSc Business: £5,000
- MSc Business; Project Management, Strategic Business Management, Global Accounting: £3,000
- MBA: £5,000
The University of Law offers bursaries to all non-UK students to help support with the cost of tuition fees.
All non-UK students will be eligible to receive an annual non-payable bursary. The bursary amount will depend on which course you are studying.
There is no separate application process for the International bursaries. If you are eligible for the bursary you will be notified of your entitlement in your offer letter.
For more information on bursaries or to find out more about any upcoming international scholarships please email the international team on firstname.lastname@example.org