- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: Not mentioned
- OPEN TO: All countries
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the International Student Scholarship at the University of Michigan Dearborn in the United States. The scholarship is open to students who want to pursue an undergraduate program. One of every student’s aspirations is to receive a scholarship to study in the United States. Female and male students are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
International scholarships in USA award $10,000 to selected students each year. The scholarship for international students is available for a maximum of four years. The University of Michigan Dearborn is an Ann Arbor-based public research university with a good reputation and offers a variety of undergraduate and postgrad programs. Studying in the USA on a scholarship will provide tuition fee support, exposure to living in the USA, and open doors for future opportunities.
Here are more details about the International Student Scholarship
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Join Our OC Community. Join 17000+ Other Youth Leaders And Get Help From Them In Shaping Your Future Click Here To Request To Join . You Can Also Follow Us On Instagram
To apply for an international student scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.
- In addition, they must have a cumulative SAT score of at least 1020.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and demonstrate their proficiency with one of the following: MELAB 76, IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550, MELAB 76, IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550.
- A valid visa is required for all applicants.
- Applicants must intend to enroll in a full-time degree program at the university.
- All scholarships are reviewed for renewal at the end of each academic year.
- When accepting the university scholarship online, all recipients must meet all the standards and maintain a cumulative grade point average as outlined in their Terms and Conditions Form.
The benefits of the international student scholarship are the following:
- $10,000 per year with the option to renew for up to four years, for $40,000.
- All international students can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.