- FUNDING TYPE: Fullyfunded
- DEADLINE: 16 January 2023
- OPEN TP : All countries
KTH Scholarship 2023 is an opportunity for brilliant students with extraordinary academic credentials who want to pursue postgraduate studies in Eruope, specifically in Sweden. Opportunities circle is here with detailed information about the KTH Scholarship program 2023. European scholarships for international students are offered to students who are excellent in their fields and have extraordinary skills to get benefits through KTH Royal Institute of Technology, having a competitive scholarship.
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology is the most honorable and prestigious technical institution in Sweden. It has been ranked on the top amongst 100 world universities according to QS World University Ranking. By achieving this scholarship, the students enter an exclusive study environment hosting international students who have basic result-oriented necessities. Top-notch faculties in European countries warmly welcome new admissions and students.
Furthermore, most university students are putting their efforts into increasing education standards, ending poverty and improving economic growth, and projects related to environmental protection. The traditions and benefits are somehow likely to be the same as the university is collaborating with society and surroundings in which KTH students participate and find possible solutions in the guidance of great mentors and seniors; also, this collaboration is considered to be the key to progress through the skills and extraordinary academic benefits.
KTH Scholarship in Europe provides international students a sigh of relief as they are not supposed to pay their tuition fees or worry about the expenses but rather have an open mind and peaceful manner of attaining a greater understanding of their course. The benefits vary such as the fee will be covered by KTH institute for the year 2023, the scholarship covers the first and second years of the master’s degree program, students who have conditional eligibility can also receive a grant, and students shall interact with other business partners at KTH and lead to a better future.
Here are more details about the KTH Scholarship 2023 in Sweden
Deadline is January 16, 2023
- Country: Sweden
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 16, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
You must be interested in applying for this European scholarship for international students 2023. Therefore, before you start your application, make sure to read the criteria and requirements so you don’t miss any important points. We have provided the list of criteria for KTH University scholarship 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for the KTH Scholarship in Sweden:
- Applicants must apply for the master’s degree program.
- They shall not be enrolled under Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InoEnergy, EIT Urban Mobility program or other scholarships in Europe.
- Applicants must be willing to work towards sustainable development.
- Furthermore, they must show academic excellence.
- You can check English proficiency requirements on official website.
- Applicants must provide a motivational statement describing their academic achievements, extracurricular activities and work experience in 500 characters.
Are you ready to start your application? Wait! Check what KTH royal institute of technology scholarships are offering for students. The list of benefits is listed below.
Benefits of KTH Scholarship for Internation Students 2023:
- KTH scholarships will cover the tuition fee of selected students for the first and second year of the master’s program.
- Students who have conditional offers can also apply for the scholarship.
- They will get an opportunity to interact with business partners and resources while studying at KTH university, which will be helpful for their future careers.
- It is an excellent opportunity for students to study in Europe.
- Explore Swedish culture.
- Exposure to international career opportunities.