- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: 30 september 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
Here is another opportunity to study in Italy. Applications are open for Raffles Milano scholarships for international students. Institute Moda e Design is offering tuition fee scholarships for 30 outstanding and talented international students to study in Italy. The institute is best known for its fashion and design around the world. This is a chance for international students to pursue art from Milan and show their creativity.
The scholarship in Europe is offered for postgraduate students to pursue master’s degree programs. Being a school of fashion, Raffles Milano does not leave behind other fields of education. The scholarship is also open to business, communication, and photography students. Other fields where you can apply and learn design are fashion, visual design, product design and interior design.
The school of fashion and design is offering thirty scholarships which will cover up to 50% of the tuition fee. The courses will begin in late 2022, that is, November. There will be up to 20 students per class so that the students learn better and not get too crowded. This will help the lecturer deliver closely and interact with each student.
This international scholarship opportunity will take you directly to learning from internationally known professionals for over ten months. The students can interact with companies and organizations of their relative fields. Studying in Europe is a dream of all students, now it is an opportunity for all outstanding students to make their dream come true.
Here are more details about the Raffles Milano Scholarships 2022
- Fashion design
- Visual design
- Product design
- Interior design
Deadline is September 30, 2022
- Country: Italy
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
Join Our OC Community. Join 17000+ Other Youth Leaders And Get Help From Them In Shaping Your Future Click Here To Request To Join . You Can Also Follow Us On Instagram
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Raffles Milano Scholarships in Italy 2022:
- Applicants must be available for up to 10 months.
- Applicant must submit their design portfolio for their respective fields of study.
- Applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Individual must provide their letter of interest (motivation letter).
- They must have an outstanding academic record.
Raffles Milano Scholarships for international students will provide the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover up to 50% of the university tuition fee.
- Students who have been working in their respective fields can also apply for this program.
- It is an opportunity for students to pursue fashion and design studies in Europe.