- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: Different
- OPEN TO: All countries
Yale University Scholarship for internatioonal students. And the immigrationINTL is open for the academic year 2022-2023. So students who to pursue bachelor’s, master and Ph.D. And can apply for the yale University scholarship. And there are many academic fields available and graduate students. Parent’s income, assets and finances will be examined to determine your scholarship amount. So apply naw to study in the USA on fully-funded scholarship.
Yale University is a private institute. But founded in 1701, it is currently located in Now Haven, USA. AND it is a part of the Ivy League schools. and Yale University is the third oldest University in the USA. It is home to hundreds of international students. But a wide range of fields is available for students.Yale University is one of the best universities in the USA. Yale University is ranked among the top universities in the world. It lies in the 15th position worldwide and 3rd in the United States.
Here are more details about the Yale University Scholarship
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Yale University Scholarship in the USA:
- Applicants can be from any country.
- Applicants must be enrolled in or eligible to participate in Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program.
- Furthermore, they must meet the eligibility criteria for the ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- Students should be enrolled in a federal, state or local program aiding applicants from low-income families. (Programs like TRIO, Upward bound etc.)
- Ward of state or orphans are eligible to apply.
- Applicants living in any federal subsidized public housing, a foster home or is homeless.
- Moreover, the family should be receiving public assistance.
- Applicants must provide a supporting statement from the school, college, access counselor, financial aid officer or community leader.
- English language requirement
- 100 on internet-based TOEFL.
- 600 on paper-based TOEFL.
- 250 on computer-based TOEFL.
- Band 7 or above.
Pearson test scores:
- 70 or above.
The Yale University scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Yale University covers 100% of the financial need proven by the family.
- The scholarship can be up to $70,000 per year.
- The need-based scholarship amount is over $50,000.
- Students whose family income is less than $65,000 per year get a full scholarship.
- The educational department and Yale University grants award the scholarships.
Other details :
- Two recommendation letters. (From teachers)
- $80 application fee or a fee waiver.
- Standardized testing results.
- Counselor recommendation.
- Academic transcript. (Final year report and mid-year report)