Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in the UK 2023 | Fully Funded
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2023 in the UK provide an excellent opportunity for academically brilliant students worldwide. Applications are open for fully funded scholarships in the UK. The scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees and a grant for living expenses. Prizes are awarded for the entire duration of the eligible Master’s and MPhil program (list of eligible courses is provided below).
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships allow extraordinary students to study at Oxford for free. The University of Oxford aims to establish an interactive community of leaders who can bring valuable change to the world. The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships not only transform the lives of the students who come to Oxford, but they also help to change the countries where they return after receiving education from Oxford. Oxford is a world-famous learning, teaching and research centre and the oldest English-speaking University. The University of Oxford is a leading public university in Oxford, United Kingdom. It is ranked four in World University Rankings 2023. Students can choose to spend their time studying or enjoy many of the extracurricular activities available.
The Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in the UK offer an opportunity to study at the University of Oxford for outstanding and deserving students and professionals from developing and emerging countries. The University contributes 40% of funds for these scholarships, with 60% from charitable donations from supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust. Hoffmann Foundation supports the emergence and expansion of projects that address global problems in today’s societies. The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2023 at Oxford is an initiative of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust. It has produced highly influential personalities around the world.
Therefore, do not miss this opportunity to pursue postgraduate education in the UK’s top university, that too free of cost! Make sure to read this article to the end, so you do not miss any important detail. Check the deadline of the course before starting your application.
Courses Offered for Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships
- Civil Law
- Business Administration
- Magister Juris
- Public Administration and Policy
- African Studies
- Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Development Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Education (Comparative and International Education)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Energy Systems
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- Financial Economics
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Islamic Studies and History
- Korean Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Law and Finance
- Mathematical Modeling and Scientific Computing
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Social Science of the Internet
- Sustainability, Enterprise, and the Environment
- Water Science, Policy and Management
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Guatemala, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Gambia, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Eritrea, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Bahamas, Chad, Chile, China, Tibet, China, Hong Kong, China, Macau SAR, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, India, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Guiana, Gabon, Georgia, St Kitts and Nevis, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, St Lucia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, South Korea, North Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait,Lao PDR, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Vanuatu, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Yemen, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Réunion, Romania Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Trinidad and Tobago, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Lebanon, South Africa, Angola, Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Peru, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Seychelles, Tuvalu, Uganda, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Micronesia, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Eligibility Criteria :
Before starting the application, students interested in applying for the Weidenfeld-Hoffman scholarship shall check the criteria and requirements below. The eligibility criteria are listed below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in UK:
- You must apply to the University of Oxford for a new graduate studies program.
- Students presently enrolled at Oxford University are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be a resident of the listed eligible countries only.
- After completing their degree, students must return to their home country.
- Successful applicants must desire to help the global community through their chosen profession.
- Candidates should be able to exhibit the link between their subject of study and long-term career objectives and how they envision their professional contribution to the betterment of their home country.
- Weidenfeld-Hoffman scholars from Oxford University are also eligible to apply.
All set to start the application? Now check what this Oxford scholarship is offering for you. The scholarship in the UK for international students will provide financial support and help you grow professionally for a successful career. We have listed the financial coverage of the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships below.
Benefits of the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships
- The scholarship will pay for all university and college expenses.
- Candidates from emerging and low-economic countries are encouraged to apply.
- Students will receive a 100% fee waiver.
- They will also receive a living cost of £17,668 (Euros).
- The candidate’s award will be valid for the duration of fee liability for the agreed-upon course.
- Candidates have an opportunity to learn about European culture and its history.