Skoll MBA Scholarships
The Skoll Scholarship 2023 in the UK is a unique opportunity for MBA students at the University of Oxford who are passionate about finding innovative solutions to urgent social and environmental challenges. The program offers a comprehensive range of financial and academic support to help these ambitious entrepreneurs reach their full potential. With access to world-class tools and resources, those selected for the scholarship will gain valuable insights into entrepreneurship, develop their social impact capabilities and have the chance to truly make a difference. As part of the Skoll community, students benefit from being surrounded by faculty, international partners, role models, mentors, and an abundance of inspiring stories and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Scholarships In Belgium for International Students 2023–2024
Singapore International Graduate Award (Fully Funded)2023–2024
International University of Dublin Scholarships in Ireland, 2023
Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships 2023-2024 in the UK
Boy Scouts Scholarships in the USA for 2023–2024
Qatar Scholarships 2023-2024 – Fully funded
This scholarship program in the UK 2023
by providing exclusive access to a variety of learning and growth possibilities in the Business School of Oxford programs, it promises to be advantageous for any prospective social entrepreneur. This top-notch MBA program immerses students in the study of business from a variety of perspectives, imparting the principles and theory necessary to build successful businesses as well as critical thinking abilities crucial for navigating the global marketplace and intensifying industry competition. With this thorough education, this special scholarship aids in the development of businesspeople who may succeed in their own companies and grow to serve as ambassadors for a collaborative entrepreneurial hub both domestically and globally.
The Skoll Scholarship 2023:
offers a unique opportunity for future entrepreneurs, and social change-makers to gain knowledge and shape their career goals! As the scholarship is awarded to entrepreneurial individuals with social enterprises or impact careers, it will significantly support the much-needed progress toward a more inclusive and diverse world. The one-year scholarship also covers the financial requirements, covering any concerns applicants may have when considering this type of extensive commitment. This program is open to candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply, allowing qualified individuals of every kind to take advantage of this invaluable offer. The University of Oxford MBA scholarship provides industry-specific electives that further individualize the experience. Social change can be even more effectively achieved now because of the amazing opportunities presented by Skoll Scholarship.
Skoll MBA Scholarships 2023 in the UK Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- University: University of Oxford
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Funded By: Skoll Foundation
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: January 4, 2023.
Financial Benefits of the Skoll MBA Scholarships 2023 in the UK:
- Through the Skoll grant, students will get compensation for their MBA program tuition. ( The fee for the MBA will be £ 59,490.
- Applicants will receive a grant of £14,985 to offset their living expenses.
- After acceptance, the applicant becomes a lifetime member of the Skoll Alumni Network.
Eligibility Criteria for the Skoll MBA Scholarships 2023 in the UK:
- Both national and international applicants are welcome to apply for this program.
- Skoll applicants should have an excellent academic record.
- to be eligible, the applicant should have at least 3 years of experience with entrepreneur-based social ventures.
- The applicant must have been working as an impact career professional or have started a new social venture.
- Applicants must have a graduate-level degree or equivalent.
- The applicant must be in a position where the cost of the program is unaffordable.
- The Skoll applicants must have good English skills.
The application deadline to apply for the Skoll MBA scholarships 2023 in the United Kingdom is January 4, 2023.
How to Apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarship UK 2023?
To apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarships in the UK, you will need to follow the steps that need to taken to complete the application process:
- Apply to the Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford and be accepted into the MBA program.
- You will need to submit a completed online application form, official transcripts, letters of recommendation, GMAT or GRE scores, and TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable).
- Once you have been accepted into the MBA program, you will be eligible to apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarships. Complete the separate application form and provide additional materials, such as a personal statement and evidence of your social impact experience.