- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: 1 July 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
SLS Excellence scholarship 2022-23 is accepting applications. The University of Warwick is offering scholarships for international students thinking to pursue graduate studies at the School of Life Science. The selection will be on the basis of the applicant’s educational background, work experience, and academic achievements. These competitive scholarships welcome international students to apply for this scholarship for international students. The scholarship panel will evaluate the students based on their motivation for future goals, academic achievements and supporting awards.
Applicants should complete a separate application form for the SLS Excellence scholarship to apply for the program. Warwick University School of Life Science will convey further information about the SLS Excellence scholarship to the applicants within ten working days. For the 2022-23 academic year, the scholarship in the UK will provide a 50% course fees waiver.
Here are more details about the SLS Excellence Scholarship in UK
Deadline is June 1, 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: June 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the SLS excellence scholarship for international students:
- Students from all countries can apply.
- Applicant must have an offer letter for an MSc course from the school of life sciences before applying for this scholarship.
- Students who have good academic records and an equivalent of a British 1st class honors degree will get a preference for the scholarship.
- Furthermore, students must be able to carry out some ambassadorial activities for the school.
- There will be conditional scholarship awards for conditional offer holders on achieving language requirements.
- 50% tuition fee waiver.
- International, as well as students within the EU, can apply for the scholarship.