BI Presidential Scholarship
Willing to study at a very reputable and authentic university in Europe, but are not able to find it? You are in a tight place. The Norwegian Business School has offered a very fantastic scholarship program under the name of BI Presidential Scholarship for international students to pursue their master’s degree in one of the best European Universities. The Scholarships program is specifically designed for those students who have a very satisfying educational background. Both students from Norway or any other part of the world are highly encouraged to apply.
The BI Presidential Scholarships program will provide you with the opportunity to optionally choose any field in which you want to specialize in. The outstanding feature of this business school is that it has an innovative and progressive career curriculum that prepares you to reach the highest peaks in the professional world.
If you are really eager to study in Europe, then you don’t want to lose this opportunity. You can also apply for other international scholarships here
Brief Details about BI Presidential Scholarships
- Host Country: Norway
- Host University: BI Norwegian Business School
- Level of Study: Master’s degree
- Duration: 2 Years
- No of the Scholarships:
- For international applicants, there are 25 scholarships
- For Norwegian, there are 15 scholarships
- Gender: Male/Female
- Eligible Regions: All countries
- Application Deadline: 1 March 2023
Eligibility Criteria for BI Presidential Scholarships
- Candidates must have a GPA of A category on the ECT scale or equivalent on the international grading scale.
- Candidates enrolled in the third year of BI’s Siviløkonom program are eligible.
- Norwegian as well as international students are encouraged to apply for all Masters of Science programs.
- Students should maintain 30 ECTS each semester to continuously obtain the scholarship.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of B after each semester.
Advantages of BI Presidential Scholarships
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend for international students
- Opportunity to visit Norway and study at a top-ranked University
Selection Criteria for PI Presidential Scholarships
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Grading on ECTS scale.
- Academic achievements.
- GMAT/GRE/CAT scores.
- First-year master’s degree applicants are preferred.
How to apply?
- The applicants have to apply online through the application portal.
- The applicants need to write an application letter to the university, describing their motivation towards the program and eliciting the reason how their academic performance makes them fit for getting into the scholarship program
- You should upload the written application letter on the application portal.
- Students enrolled in the third year of BI’s Siviløkonom program need to send their application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can apply for more than one scholarship; however, the institute will facilitate you with a single scholarship only.
- You must not possess a master’s degree from the same institute before.
About BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI has total of four campuses with the main one located in Oslo. The university has 845 employees consisting of academic staff of 404 people and 441 administrative staff.