Thai Government Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Bhutan, Timor-Leste, ASEAN Member countries, Asian countries
Deadline: February 28, 2023
Thai Government scholarships are accepting applications for the academic year 2023. The scholarships are fully funded, offered to undertake a full-time master’s or PhD programs at the Asian Institute of Technology. AIT ranks #1 university in Thailand and the 14th best university in Asia. International students from all around the world can apply for the Royal Thailand Govenment scholarship program. Students from diverse backgrounds will gather and study at one place, exchanging cultures and knowledge, resulting in innovation. Furthermore, they will study under the mentorship of top class professors and lecturers.
Do not let go of this chance if you are looking to study abroad, especially when you belong to Asian countries. Thai government scholarship is open for all Asian countries to promote education and the exchange of culture. It is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue postgraduate education in an Asian country without worrying about the expenses of studying abroad. There is a nominal application fee to apply for fully funded scholarships for international students. The scholarships are offered to international students from Asian countries and citizens of ASEAN member countries to pursue master or doctoral programs. International scholarships are offered for almost all fields and majors offered at AIT.
Thai Government Scholarships are fully funded by the government of Thailand, covering all academic expenses of international students, including registration fees, accommodation, allowance for living expenses, and tuition fee for the whole duration of the degree program at the Asian institute of technology. Further details about criteria, requirements, benefits and application process are provided in this article below. Do not miss this opportunity if you want to study in Thailand or developing asian countries.
Fields Available for the Thai Government Scholarships 2023
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural System and Engineering
- Aquaculture and Aquatic Resource Management
- Bio-Nano Material Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Data Science and AI
- Development and Sustainability
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation and Management
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology
- Food innovation, Nutrition and Health
- Gender and Development Studies
- Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Information Management
- International Executive MBA
- International Finance
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communication Technologies
- IOT System Engineering
- Marine Plastic Abatement
- Microelectronics and Embedded System
- Natural Resources Management
- Regenerative Sanitation
- Regional and Rural Development Planning
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
- Sustainable Energy Transition
- Structural Engineering
- Urban Environment Management
- Urban Sustainability Planning and Design
- Urban Water Engineering and Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
Deadline is February 28, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Do you want to study in an Asian country for free? Then apply for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships and get an opportunity to study abroad for free! However, you must check the criteria and requirements before you start your application.
Eligibility Criteria for the Thai Government Scholarships 2023
- Applicants must be citizens of Bhutan, Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries or other Asian countries.
- They must have excellent previous academic records.
- They must have obtained undergraduate and master’s degree to apply for doctoral programs.
- Students applying for the master’s program must have an undergraduate degree.
- They must have obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or above.
- Furthermore, students must submit English proficiency scores.
Thai Government scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students, funded by the government of Thailand. Opportunities circle has listed the details about the financial coverage and benefits below.
Thai Government Scholarship Benefits
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Registration fee exemption.
- Free accommodation for scholarship recipients.
- Living expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
- Opportunity to study in Thailand and explore Asian culture.
Requirements for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships
Following are the supporting documents required for the Thailand Government Scholarship application.
- Research proposals
- Transcripts/degree certificate
- Two recommendation letters
- English proficiency (IELTS 6.0 bands)
- Other documents if required by the department