Thailand’s ADB Scholarship Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
Thailand’s ADB ScholarshipAre you a foreign student hoping to attend a university in Asia? Look nowhere else! International students can now apply for the prestigious Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand’s 2023 Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship. Throughout your studies, it offers considerable allowances for living expenses and other charges and financing for tuition fees. This is a fantastic chance for you to acquire the knowledge and abilities that will enable you to develop prosperous careers in various industries, including engineering, business, transportation, public health, or technology. Additionally, Thailand offers a distinctive cultural encounter for cross-border dialogue and unrivaled beautiful sceneries.
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program 2023 (ADB-JSP)
Offers scholarships at approved institutions to transform the development sector in the Asia and Pacific area (DIs). This amazing program provides financial aid to students who want to pursue higher education studies in a variety of fields, including business, management, science, and technology. All scholarship recipients may be confident of outstanding learning opportunities and tools for improvement with the help of the ADB-specialists JSPs and its wide range of study alternatives, which can greatly improve their return outcomes in terms of professional achievement and personal growth. Additionally, these courses can provide local people and regional markets with enhanced productivity and efficiency. Students who are enthusiastic about establishing themselves in any field associated with development should not pass up the opportunity presented by the ADB-JSP, which gives them the chance to make a real contribution on a global scale.
Scholarships In Belgium for International Students 2023–2024
Singapore International Graduate Award (Fully Funded)2023–2024
International University of Dublin Scholarships in Ireland, 2023
Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships 2023-2024 in the UK
Boy Scouts Scholarships in the USA for 2023–2024
Qatar Scholarships 2023-2024 – Fully funded
The ADB-JSP Scholarship at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is a program that has many benefits to offer to international students. This scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses, allowing recipients to save money while pursuing a great education. In addition, access to unique cultural experiences can result in a life-changing experience for students who take advantage of this opportunity. Recipients are exposed to Thailand’s fascinating culture and unique learning environment without the financial burden that often accompanies a post-secondary degree. AIT emphasizes providing sustainable solutions to current global issues; studies include courses focusing on development economics, public health, fundamental sciences, engineering, and risk management technologies. Overall, the ADB-JSP Scholarship provides an invaluable educational experience that is sure to broaden its recipients’ perspectives on life and leave them with invaluable experiences beyond the classroom!
ADB Scholarship Thailand 2023 Details:
- Country of Study: Thailand
- Host Institute: Asian Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Masters’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 31 March 2023.
What benefits of the AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023?:
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Residential Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Visa Fees
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance.
Available Study Fields List:
School of Engineering & Technology:
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Construction, Engineering, and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Offshore Technology and Management.
School of Environment, Resources, and Development:
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Tropical Management (SERD & SCE)
- Watershed Development & Management (SERD & SCE)
- Environment & Resources Management (SERD & SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- Energy Business Management
School of Management:
- Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance.
- A candidate must be a national of an ADB Country. Visit the ADB – Japan Program and Check Your Country.
- A candidate holds a good academic record at the undergraduate level or equivalent.
- A candidate must possess a minimum of two years of full-time professional post-graduation working experience.
- At the time of application, a candidate Is 35 years old or younger.
- A candidate must be healthy.
- In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, Not more than 45 years old.
- A candidate must be proficient in oral and written English.
- Degree certificate and transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Proof: TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent
- Work certificate provided by the employer.
- Income statement.
- ADB-JSP Information sheet.
The application deadline to apply for the ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023 at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand is 31st March 2023.
How to Apply for AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023?
Check the eligibility criteria:
Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the ADB-JSP Scholarship. This includes being a citizen of an ADB developing member country and having a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
Select a program of study:
Choose a master’s program at AIT that is relevant to your career goals and meets the ADB-JSP scholarship requirements.
Complete the ADB-JSP Scholarship application:
Follow the instructions on the ADB website to complete the ADB-JSP Scholarship application form and submit it along with all required supporting documents.
Submit your AIT application:
After you have completed the ADB-JSP Scholarship application, you will need to apply to AIT. This will include completing the AIT application form, submitting transcripts and other supporting documents, and paying the application fee.
- Wait for a decision: The ADB and AIT will review your applications and decide whether to offer you a scholarship. If you are offered a scholarship, you will be notified by the ADB and AIT.