Trent University International Awards 2023 (Study in Canada)
Are you planning to start your undergraduate studies in Canada? The Trent International Scholarship in Canada is open to international students interested in pursuing their undergraduate degrees at Trent University. Trent University scholarships are awarded to students who meet the general, degree-specific, and English language requirements, as well as the admission requirements. The Scholarship Program is a unique opportunity for undergraduate students from across Trent University to get involved in multicultural and diverse activities. Moreover, the funded scholarship in Canada for international students is a platform that delivers a range of educational experiences which enable undergraduates to address the complex challenges of the modern world.
The Trent University international Scholarship Program in Canada is an outstanding opportunity for those who are enthusiastic about learning about global cultures and are driven by a vision for the future. The Trent University Canada scholarship awards are open to all new entering international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, leadership potential through community service, and need some financial support. Based on your academic performance scholarship award may be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion.
The University in Canada is consistently recognized nationally for its excellence in teaching, research, and student satisfaction. Trent University attracts exceptional students from around the world. Trent University has been recognized for its excellence in higher education in Canada. Its primary aim is to empower students with a transformative, engaging, and purposeful education. Graduate and undergraduate students at Trent University build communities of peers and faculty through residential colleges, classrooms, disciplines, hands-on research projects, and extracurricular activities.
Trent University Scholarships 2023 in Canada Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Host University: Trent University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Financial Coverage: $27,000/Year
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline 15th February 2023.
Benefits of Trent International Scholarships 2023:
Trent University is offering five different scholarships for undergraduate students. Each scholarship Details are given below.
|TRENT UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS||TOTAL AMOUNT OVER 4 YEARS|
|Trent international Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards Amounts between $2,000 – $27,000||$8,000 – $108,000|
|Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship Amount of $27,000||$108,000|
|United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship Amount of $27,000||$108,000|
|Justin Chiu International Scholarship Amounts between $3,000 – $15,000||$9,000 – $60,000|
Available Study Fields List:
- Applied Agriculture
- Applied Ethics (Option)
- Arts & Science
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Biomedical Science
- Business Administration
- Business and Arts
- Business and Science
- Business Communications
- Chemical Engineering: Trent/Swansea Dual Degree
- Chemical Physics
- Child & Youth Studies
- Climate Change Science & Policy
- Computer Science & Physics
- Conservation Biology
- Conservation Biology Co-Op
- Creative Writing (Option)
- Criminology & Socio-Legal Studies
- Criminology *
- Cultural Studies
- Culture & Theory
- Data Analytics
- Ecological Restoration
- Education (Option)
- English Literature
- Environmental & Resource Science / Studies
- Environmental Archaeology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Geoscience
- Environmental Science / Studies
- ESL: English for University
- Ethics & Sustainability
- Film & Media
- Financial Analytics
- Forensic Biology
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forensic Science
- Forensics and Arts, Forensics and Science
- Foundations of Indigenous Learning (Diploma)
- French & Francophone Studies
- Gender & Social Justice
- Geographical Information Systems (Option)
- Global Power & Politics
- Greek & Latin
- Health & Medical Humanities
- Health Sciences
- Health Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Indigenous Bachelor of Education
- Indigenous Diploma Programs
- Indigenous Environmental Studies (Diploma)
- Indigenous Environmental Studies/Science (IES)
- Indigenous Reconciliation & Resurgence (Option)
- Indigenous Studies
- Information Systems
- Information Systems & e-Commerce
- Integrated Arts
- International Development Studies
- International Political Economy
- Latin American Studies
- Law & Arts
- Law & Business:
- Law & Policing
- Literary History
- Literature & Narrative
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management *
- Marketing & Consumer Culture
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship – Postgraduate Certificate
- Mathematical Economics
- Mathematical Finance
- Mathematical Physics
- Media Relations
- Media Studies
- Medical Professional Stream
- Mediterranean Archaeology
- Policing & Community Well-Being
- Political Studies
- Pre-Modern Studies
- Psychological Development
- Public Policy
- Senior Police Leadership – Postgraduate Certificate
- Social Justice & Equity Studies
- Social Work
- Software Engineering
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems
- Water Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for the Trent International Scholarships 2023:
- A candidate must be an international student who will be studying on a study permit in Canada.
- A candidate must have applied to an undergraduate program at Trent University for the Fall 2023 intake.
- A candidate must be entering Trent University from an accredited secondary school, college, or other universities.
- A candidate must meet Trent University’s admission requirements, including English language, general and degree-specific requirements.
- An Applicant must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports. Or any other achievement.
- You must upload 2 letters of recommendation.
- Information about applicant
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement (500 words max)
- Financial resources and estimated costs
- You may include a list of your community service or extra-curricular activities (3 activities)
- Describe your involvement in community service and extracurricular activities (500 words max)
- Write an essay about a topic that interests you (500 words max)
The application deadline to apply for Trent University International Undergraduate Scholarship awards 2023 in Canada is 15th February 2023
How to Apply for the Trent University Scholarships 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online through the MyTrent official website.
- You will need to register on MyTrent and activate your account.
- You must complete your application carefully.
- Candidates are selected based on their academic record as well as their motivation for the subject.