USA Scholarship 2023 Malcolm R. Stacey Memorial Scholarship 2023
USA Scholarship 2023 Malcolm R. Stacey Memorial Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, up to $5,000
About the Scholarship:
USA Scholarship 2023: Several awards of up to $5,000 each, from which fees are paid, are available for engineering graduate students with preference given to Jewish graduate students in any field of engineering. The amount of the award is based on financial needs during the fellowship year.
How to apply:
- For all of the above awards (except the UCOP AB540 Fellowship), submit your application from within the online admissions application.
- If you have already submitted the online admissions application but did not request to be considered for any Graduate Division fellowships, submit the Fellowship Application for Entering Graduate Students directly to your prospective department by the department’s deadline for admissions. Consult your department for exceptions.
- At the time of application, include a copy of the FAFSA web submission confirmation page (for U.S. citizens and permanent residents), UCLA Financial Statement (for international students), or DREAM Act Application (for California AB540 students).