- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: Not menyioned
- OPEN TO: All countries
scholarship in Europe. Women Ambassadorship Scholarship in the Netherlands. The Maastricht School of Management offers an international scholarship. It is a prestigious university in the Netherlands. Currently, the institute is offering different scholarships. International students avail this scholarship now. The institute provides multiple scholarships for international students pursuing MBA in the Netherlands. The scholarship can be of up to 50% exemption of full tuition fee.
Students from any country can apply without gender or nationality barriers. Each country has a different fee structure and fee exemption percentage. The final list of shortlisted students will be announced just before the course starts. So don’t miss this opportunity and apply for scholarships to study in the Netherlands.
Here are more details about the Women Ambassadorship Scholarships
- Country: Netherlands
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Women Ambassadorship Scholarships:
- Applicants must have a solid academic record.
- Professional background. In contrast, the student may provide their GMAT score of 650+.
- In addition, attach a well-written motivation letter.
- Moreover, students must demonstrate an eagerness to gain knowledge.
- Interest in training.
- Submit an essay of 2 to 3 pages. (1000 to 1500 words).
The women ambassador scholarships in the Netherlands provide the following benefits:
- The women ambassador Scholarship covers up to 50% of the whole tuition fee.
- Exposure to the educational system of the Netherlands.
- Develop network with students from other countries.