5000 Turkey Government Scholarships 2023 – 4
International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the Turkish Government Scholarship 2023 through Turkiye Burslari, popularly known as the Turkish Scholarship, for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate studies in Turkish universities. Under the Turkey Scholarship Program, overseas students can get a free education at Turkish institutions.
Leading students from across the world can apply for the Turkey Scholarship, a competitive, state-funded scholarship program, to study full-time or for a short period of time at Turkey’s top universities. For students from all around the world, the Turkish Government Scholarship Application for 2023–2024 will begin in December of this year. International students have a fantastic opportunity to study for free at Turkey’s best institutions right now.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
Brief Details About Turkey Scholarships
- Host Country: Turkey
- Host Institution: N/A
- No of Opportunities: 5000
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s, Master’s, & Ph.D.
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: N/A
Required Documents for Your Application
- A valid document / ID card
- valid passport
- Candidate’s latest photo
- National Exam Score (if any)
- A. Provisional Diploma or Graduation Certificate
- academic transcripts
- International test scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.) if required for selected programs/universities
- Language test scores (if required by the selected program)
- Research proposal and a sample of your written work (for Ph.D. applicants only)
- Turkey Scholarship is open to citizens of all countries.
- A minimum level of academic achievement is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Applicants: 70%
- Masters and Ph.D. applicants: 75%
- You can apply for the Turkey Scholarship if you meet the following conditions:
- Under 21 years old for B.S. programs.
- Below 30 years of age for M.S programs.
- Under 35 for Ph.D. programs.
- Age below 45 years for research programs.
Benefits of Turkey Scholarships
- Undergraduate level: 700 TL per month
- Master’s degree: 950 TL per month
- Ph.D. level: 1400 TL per month
- Research Scholarships: 3000 TL per month
2. Tuition fee
3. One-off return flight ticket
4. Health Insurance
5. Free Accommodation
6. One-year Turkish language course