Details about AberGrad Scholarship 2023
AberGrad Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All programs offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Aberystwyth University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £1,000 fee discount . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Aberystwyth University
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £1,000 fee discount
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Aberystwyth University is offering AberGrad Scholarship to students enrolling in Taught Masters, LLM by research and MPhil programs offered by the University.
Eligibility criteria for the AberGrad Scholarship:
- Applicants of the AberGrad Scholarship can be UK/EU or international students.
- Applicants should be Aberystwyth University graduates who obtained at least a 2:2 or above.
- Candidates of any mode of study i.e full-time, part-time, or distance learning are eligible.
- Candidates can be in receipt of external funding as long as the total amount doesn’t exceed 50% of the total fee of the Master’s program.
- Applicants must have applied for a relevant course by 31st July 2023.
- Applicants with other funding that exceeds 50% of the proposed tuition fees (before or after combining the Aber-Grad scholarship) are not eligible.
- Staff candidates are not eligible.
- The PGCE course is not included in this scheme.
Value of the Scholarship:
The university offers a £1,000 tuition fee discount for Aberystwyth Graduates registering for Taught Masters (excluding PGCE), LLM by research and MPhil study in 2023.