Details about Alternative Study Path Scholarship at Torrens University 2023
Alternative Study Path Scholarship at Torrens University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Torrens University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 15% fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Torrens University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 15% fees
- Host Country: Australia
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Alternative Study Path Scholarship is provided by Torrens University to students who have enrolled themselves in an undergraduate or graduate program at the University.
Eligibility for the Alternative Study Path Scholarship:
- Applicants should have completed an onshore English language program, Australian Year 12, a vocational program or six months of higher education study (unless a release from their current registered provider is obtained, or they may be in the process of applying for a Student Visa onshore in Australia).
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
Value of the Scholarship:
All successful applicants will receive a 15% tuition fee waiver as an award from Torrens University Australia.