Details about ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship 2023
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Philosophy.
The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $34,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Australian National University (ANU)
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $34,000 per annum
- Host Country: Australia
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships are funded by individual academic Colleges. It is expected that students must enroll on a full-time basis in any course of study.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Eligibility for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship:
- The applicants must have an admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU.
- An applicant can be a domestic or international student.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree with first-class Honours or a Master’s degree with a research component from a recognized University.
- To apply for the scholarship no additional application form is needed as all eligible students will be considered.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship will receive a stipend of $34,000 per annum.