Details about Australia Awards Scholarship at Swinburne University of Technology 2023
Australia Awards Scholarship at Swinburne University of Technology 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Australian government
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + other benefits
- Host Country: Australia
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
The Swinburne University of Technology has been involved in the Australia Awards scholarship program for over 15 years. The Australia Awards are scholarships funded by the Australian Government that aim to promote knowledge, education links and enduring ties between Australia and its neighbors. They provide opportunities for people from eligible countries to undertake full-time undergraduate, postgraduate or TAFE study at Swinburne.
Eligibility for the Australia Awards Scholarship:
- Open to all international students.
- Applicants must enroll in any undergraduate or postgraduate course of study at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic merit.
- Applicants need to sign a contract with the Commonwealth of Australia declaring that they will comply with the conditions of the scholarship.
- Awardees are required to leave Australia for a minimum of two years after completing their scholarship.
Successful applicants of the Australia Awards Scholarship will receive the following:
- Establishment allowance.
- A daily contribution to living expenses.
- Tuition fees.
- Mobilization and completion of travel.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).