Details about Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023
Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Science, Research and Art: Mathilde Planck Lectureship Program (MPL) 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Applied Sciences, Art, Music.
The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, remuneration . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Germany.
- Degree: Masters, PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, remuneration
- Host Country: Germany
Women with university degrees who want to earn teaching experience at a university of applied sciences, an art and music university, or the DHBW in order to become eligible for a professorship and pursue careers in science or the arts.
- State-recognized university degree.
- The special qualification for scientific or artistic work (usually proven by a doctorate or artistic awards).
- At least 2 years of professional experience outside of the university sector and a specific doctoral project.
- The aim of the Mathilde Planck lectureship program is to increase the number of female professors at universities of applied sciences, art and music colleges and the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University.
- All decisions regarding the approval or rejection of applications are based on the personal qualifications of the applicant (measured by meeting the appointment requirements) as well as the appointment chances and proportion of women in the department (measured using statistical data).
- For this purpose, rankings are determined and linked to supplementary criteria for the sub-programs.