Details about Barcelona Institute of Economics PhD Scholarships 2023
Barcelona Institute of Economics PhD Scholarships 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Economics .
The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Barcelona and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 16,400€ per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: University of Barcelona
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 16,400€ per year
- Host Country: Spain (Barcelona)
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
- A programme that recevied the Quality Award for Research Excellence, which acknowledges the quality and impact of the research carried out within the PhD framework.
- A wide range of qualified supervisors specialised in a variety of fields of economics.
- A programme specifically intended for students seeking to embark on an international academic career.
- Close research supervision and frequent interactions with faculty and international visitors.
- Weekly research seminars, work-in-progress presentations and other research activities.
- Bachelor’s degree transcript of grades and diploma certificate.
- Master’s degree transcript of grades (provisional or final version) and diploma certificate (if you have it).
- Research statement: should include your motivation for pursuing the PhD in Economics at the University of Barcelona and a description of your research interests and goals (at most 1,500 words).
- Master thesis (if you are currently working on your Master thesis, please send an extended abstract in English — typically around 1,500 words).
- Proof of English level (not compulsory if you are a native speaker or you hold a university degree taught in English).
- GRE test result (not compulsory).