Details about Blockchain in Business and Society Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London 2023
Blockchain in Business and Society Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business and Society.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £10,000
- Host Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Blockchain in Business and Society Scholarships:
- Applicants must have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a UK 2:1 degree (Upper Second) or an overseas equivalent degree.
- Students should apply for and enroll in an MSc Blockchain in Business and Society taught in the School of Business and Management in the 2023/24 academic year.
- Preference will be given to those students studying for their first postgraduate degree.
- Candidate’s fee status must have been confirmed as ‘Overseas’ by Queen Mary and must remain ‘Overseas’ throughout the program.
- Students must not be in receipt of any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
Eligible students will contacted by Queen Mary after receiving an offer and invited to apply for a scholarship. We will consider applicants that have achieved a UK 2:1 degree (Upper Second) (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a 2:1.
Value of the scholarship:
The Successful applicants of the Blockchain in Business and Society Scholarships will receive £10,000.