Details about Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries 2023
Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Actuarial Science, Business & Commerce, Sport.
The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,200 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Bond University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,200
- Host Country: Australia
The Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursary has been developed to financially assist new postgraduate students enrolling in certain programs within the Bond Business School. The bursary will be assessed on a variety of factors including contribution to the community.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Eligibility criteria for the Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants of Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries should be academically qualified to enroll in one of the programs and should accept the place if they are offered.
- Applicants must not have already enrolled in one of the eligible programs.
- Applicants will be assessed based on their contribution to the community, academic achievement or financial need, leadership qualities or other activities that have recognized their contributions.
Value of the scholarship:
The bursary in the form of a cash payment of $4,200 is provided to successful candidates to help with living expenses.
Being a Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursary recipient
As a Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursary recipient, you will be awarded with a cash payment of $4,200 to help with your living expenses while you study at Bond University (paid in two equal instalments).
As a Postgraduate Bursary applicant, you will need to demonstrate your contribution to the community. You can commence at Bond in the January, May or September semester.