For the Bond University HDR Scholarship 2023 in Australia, applications invited. The university sets aside money to assist students with living expenses and fee offset (waiver). Academically gifted individuals with exceptional academic excellence and research potential will be awarded HDR scholarships. A combination of two fundamental criteria determines how scholarships distributed among applicants. First, scholarships should given out according to merit. The second is that candidates for scholarships should be handled fairly and equitably regardless of their subject of study and the scholarship’s financing source.
Also, You can apply for
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
Academically gifted students who qualify for the HDR scholarships will receive waivers of their tuition as well as an annual living allowance of $28,597. The scholarship program may last up to 3 (three) years. These awards presented twice a year. Merit-based criteria used to assess a student’s eligibility for a\ scholarship. Only those who exhibit exceptional performance in academics and research will be given scholarships. It should emphasized that acceptance into a Ph.D. program does not ensure receiving financial aid. The University concentrates its efforts on enrolling Ph.D. students full-time so they can be eligible for living stipend grants.
The first private, nonprofit university in Australia called Bond University, and it situated in Queensland’s Gold Coast. It started operating in 1989. According to the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World, the university is among the top 20 universities in the world.
HDR 2023 Scholarships Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Bond University
- Scholarship Value: $29,863 per annum
- Course Level: Ph.D. degree
- Eligibility: international students
Advantages Of Bond University HDR 2023 Scholarships:
- Successful candidates will receive the 2023 full-time stipend rate will be $29,863 per annum.
- Living stipends and financial costs of fee offset (waiver).
Eligibility Criteria for Bond University HDR 2023 Scholarships:
- HDR scholarships are open to national and international students.
- A candidate must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- A candidate must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- A candidate must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
The application deadline to apply for the Bond University HDR Scholarships 2023 in Australia is 31 March 2023
How to Apply?
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Once you have received a valid Letter of Offer for admission.
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form