Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships 2024
Central Queensland University RTP Stipend Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government to encourage highly motivated students to pursue higher education. They provide funding allocated to students to assist with their living costs while undertaking research for higher degrees. Central Queensland University RTP Stipend Scholarships aim to attract top-quality researchers to Central Queensland University, as well as increase the participation of students from diverse backgrounds in research higher degrees. Central Queensland University RTP Stipend Scholarships are available to both domestic and international students for a research higher degree at Central Queensland University.
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships in Australia are designed to attract outstanding brains from around the world. Both domestic and international students benefit from the wide range of academic programs at Central Queensland University. The Australian government’s core mission is to ensure quality education in Australia and to equip future leaders with innovative and advanced research programs. The Central Queensland University is internationally recognized as one of the best universities in Australia and the world.
The University of Central Queensland, located in Rockhampton Australia has seen phenomenal growth over the last few years. The number of students attending classes and new courses have both increased greatly while they’re also expanding into various other regions with their campus expansion program which will enable them to provide education access for everyone who wants it no matter where you live or what kind if studies interest/career path that may be? Students are prepared to deal with issues relating to social, economic, and environmental issues, all of which have negative effects on society, businesses, and local communities. Almost all fields of education are offered for a Postgraduate (Research) Degree. Successful students who are awarded an RTP Stipend Scholarship will also be offered an RTP Fees Offset Scholarship.
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: Central Queensland University
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Research)
- Financial Coverage: $29,863 per annum
- Eligibility: National & International Students
- Deadline: 30 September 2023.
Financial Benefits of Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2024:
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government.
- University Tuition Fee.
- A stipend of $29,863 per annum.
- Research funds.
Available Academic Fields:
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health, and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- All international and domestic applicants are eligible.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited HDR course at CQUniversity.
- You should not be receiving income from another source.
- You should not be receiving any income to support your living costs in Australia.
- Written submission
- CQUniversity unofficial transcript
- Community involvement
- Exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
The application deadline to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarships at Central Queensland University is 30 September 2023.
How to Apply?
- There are no direct applications for CQUniversity RTP Scholarships.
- A candidate should discuss his interest in an RHD Scholarship with the supervisory team.
- Successful candidates will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application.
- A candidate will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.