Details about Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of Sussex 2023
Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of Sussex 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university.
The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Sussex
- Deadline: 26 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5,000 per year
- Host Country: United Kingdom
A limited number of scholarships are available to undergraduate international applicants. These are highly competitive and only applicants with excellent academic achievement and potential will be considered. If you have excellent grades to date, you can apply for a scholarship after you have received an offer to study at the University of Sussex in 2023.
Eligibility for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships:
- Applicant musrt be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
- Should have received an offer of a place to study a full time Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2023.
- Candidate must be self-financing and have excellent academic grades.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
A 500 word (maximum) supporting statement to answer the following:
- Describe your academic achievements to date and your ambitions for the future. Why should you receive this scholarship and what impact will receiving the scholarship have on your time at Sussex and when you return home?
How to apply
The Chancellors International Scholarships will open for applications at 09.00 am (GMT) on 12 April 2023 and will automatically close at 23:59 pm (GMT) 26 April 2023.
The scholarship application will ask you for-
- Personal details- such as UCAS PID, name, email address.
- Education details- if you are currently studying or have finished studying, your predicted or final grade.
- A 500 word (maximum) supporting statement to answer the following –
“Describe your academic achievements to date and your ambitions for the future. Why should you receive this scholarship and what impact will receiving the scholarship have on your time at Sussex and when you return home?”
The successful applicant will need to ensure they have made plans or raised sufficient funds to cover the remaining tuition fee and costs of living, for the duration of their degree. For guidance about estimated living costs at Sussex and information about budgeting