- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: 13 jUNE 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
Deakin University Scholarship 2023 is offered for masters and PhD students to study in Australia. Deakin University offers a Research Training Program (RTP) / Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (DUPR) to domestic and international postgraduate students to experience the essence of Australian education and research. The scholarships in Australia are funded by the Australian government. Fully-funded scholarships will be offered to students who showcase academic excellence.
The postgraduate scholarships for international students are applicable to almost all courses and fields of study, so apply today to experience Australian culture and gain better experience to be professional in the respective field of study. To know more about the courses available, visit the Course link. The applications are open throughout the year; students can apply anytime via the online application form.
Deakin University is a public university located in Victoria, It is ranked first for its open online courses. Deakin University is awarded a 5-star rating by QS. Deakin is known for its high teaching quality and good academic reputation, Deakin ranks in the top ten universities of Australia. So do not miss this chance and apply for the Deakin University Scholarship for postgraduate studies.
Here are more details about the Deakin University Scholarship
- Faculty of Health
- Arts and education
- Business and Law
- Science, Engineering, and Environment
- Frontier Materials
- Intelligent System Research and Innovation
- Applied Artificial Intelligence Institute
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Deakin University Scholarship for international students.
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- The student must be enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University.
- Furthermore, applicants shall not receive any other scholarship or award from the commonwealth or equivalent.
- The applicant should refer to the research degree entry pathway page for requirements and more information.
Deakin University Scholarship in Australia will provide:
- A relocation allowance of $ 500 to $ 1,500 for interstate and overseas students.
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Students will receive a stipend of approx. $ 28,092/year.
- Health coverage for international students.