- FUNDING TYPE: Partially Funded
- DEADLINE: 12 October 2022
- OPEN TO: All countries
Knight Hennessy Scholars Program 2023 is open for domestic and international students who want to pursue graduate studies at Stanford University. The Knight Hennessy scholarship is a unique opportunity for graduate students from Stanford University to get involved in multicultural and diverse activities. Moreover, the fully-funded scholarship delivers a range of educational experiences which enable the graduates to address the complex challenges of the contemporary world.
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program is an outstanding opportunity for graduates with visionary minds and who are eager for cross-cultural exchange. Students who exhibit leadership qualities and role models for others in bringing positive changes are highly encouraged to apply for this top scholarship in the USA. Stanford University welcomes talented and outstanding graduates regardless of nationality, colour, ethnicity, age, and gender. The aim of the Knight-Hennessy scholarship is to promote the culture of collaboration and community services. In addition, the scholarship is not limited to few programs but offer JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, DMA, and PhD programs.
The Knight Hennessy Scholars Program is a golden opportunity for development and learning for graduate students. The scholars also get a chance to polish their skills by interacting with others. Stanford University Denning House serves as a hub where scholars share ideas and experiences with other scholars while staying close to each other. Besides, this Denning House was awarded the Design Award 2020 by AI Silicon Valley. The environment and calmness, and beauty of the house affect the scholars positively and productive manner who spend their time in Denning House. The scholars can conduct conferences, events, regular dinners, and gatherings that act as the basis of cultural exchange.
So what are you waiting for? If you meet the criteria and want to study in the USA, do not miss this opportunity and apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Knight Hennessy Scholars Program in the USA.
- Graduates from any nationality, ethnicity, gender, or age can apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time Stanford graduate program.
- Applicants must be fresh students enrolling in a graduate program.
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree not more than six years (Before 2016).
- If the applicants are from the US military (active or veteran), their degree must not be earned before 2013.
- The applicant must fulfill these three criteria:
- Independence of thought,
- Purposeful leadership,
- Civic Mindset.
- All the Stanford graduate programs accept TOEFL. However, the MBA program accepts IELTS and PTE too.
- Candidates receive a funding grant for up to three years from the time of admission and selection.
- The tuition fee will be fully covered.
- A living stipend will be provided.
- The living stipend will cover room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional material, local transport costs, and reasonable personal expenses.
- Economy class return tickets to and from Stanford will be provided.
- A supplementary grant to enrich educational insight through conferences and travel will be provided.
- If the applicants choose summer research projects as additional learning, they will be given a special summer grant for the course.
Other details :
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Two Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment