ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship
ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship is open for international students who want to pursue undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. programs at East China Normal University. East China Normal University is recognized as one of China’s most prestigious educational institutes, providing students with world-class educational opportunities. East China Normal University is ranked #321 in Best Global Universities. Applications are now open for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship in China.
East China Normal University gives great importance to internationalization. ECNU Shanghai Government scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. Shanghai Government Scholarship was established in 2006 to enhance the development of international student education in Shanghai. East China Normal University invites international students worldwide to look for high-quality teaching at one of the top universities in China. China is excelling in education, technology, and research and taking over the world.
China has a long tradition of respecting education. To appeal to more international students to study in China, many cities in China have established various scholarships for international students to attract more international students to study in China. To improve scientific research, social service, and cultural exchange China has promoted the development of higher education for International students in Chinese provinces. In education in China, Shanghai is at the forefront as it has given special attention to education and doing continuous experiments in the education sector before the rest of the country.
Scholarship in Germany Friedrich Ebert Foundation 2023 (Funded)
VITEC University Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Hungary Scholarships University of Pecs 2023 (Fully Funded)
Finland Tampere University Scholarships 2023
Paul Selzer Fellowship 2022 Australia
East China Normal University was founded in Shanghai in October 1951 in China. It has contributed to developing Chinese primary education and teacher training, accelerated local and national economic development, and promoted scientific and social growth. This international scholarship in China aims to attract many young and talented students worldwide. This scholarship provides full financial support to young researchers and students who seek to change the world with their vast knowledge and experience.
The Shanghai government is helping international students by providing them with scholarships to pursue their dreams and contribute to society without financial problems. This Chinese scholarship will allow international students to equip and learn about modern research laboratories of the university. This scholarship in China will also enable international students to meet world-class researchers worldwide.
Fully funded scholarships in China for international students will cover all expenses of studying abroad. The scholarships in China will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, and medical insurance; students will also receive a monthly allowance to cover living expenses in China. Therefore, you must take advantage of this opportunity if you want to study in China for free. Hurry up, take advantage of this opportunity, and apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship. Further details about this Chinese scholarship are provided below.
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 10, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
Want to study at the expense of the Shanghai Government? East China Normal University offers its students opportunities for educational enrichment that are the best available anywhere in the world. Before you visit the official website and start applying, check the criteria and requirements of ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 to ensure your eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship:
- Students must be non-Chinese citizens to apply for the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship.
- To apply for this government scholarship, students must be in good health.
- Students must have an excellent educational background.
- For the bachelor’s degree, students must be under 25 and have a high school degree.
- Students who want a master’s degree must be under 35 and have a bachelor’s degree.
- For the doctoral degree, students must be under 40 and have a master’s degree.
- Students are not eligible if they have availed of any other Chinese government scholarship before.
Before proceeding, check the financial coverage and benefits of this East China Normal University scholarship in China for international students. Details are provided below.
Benefits of China Government Scholarship:
- Students will get a full tuition fee waiver.
- Shanghai government offers free accommodation.
- Students will receive free medical insurance.
- Undergraduate students will receive a monthly stipend of 2500 Chinese yuan.
- Master’s program students will receive a monthly allowance of 3000 Chinese yuan.
- Doctoral students will be provided with a monthly allowance of 3500 Chinese yuan.
- Opportunity to study in China.
- Explore more international opportunities and learn about the culture of China.
Documents Required for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023:
Following is the list of supporting documents international students must submit with the scholarship application. If students fail to meet the requirements, they will not be considered for the scholarship program.
Documents needed for Undergraduate Admissions:
- International student’s application form for East China Normal University.
- Student’s high school graduate certificate.
- High school transcript.
- A copy of the passport of the student.
- Letter of guarantee from guardians.
- Language proficiency certificates.
- A health certificate is required.
- Motivation letter.
Documents needed for Graduate Admissions:
- Application form for international students of East China Normal University.
- Academic transcripts of the student.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Student’s passport copy.
- Motivation letter.
- Student’s study plan.
- Acceptance letter (for Ph.D.)
- Student’s health certificate
- Non-criminal certificate.
- A language proficiency certificate (in case English is not your first language) is required.