ELICOS Scholarships 2023
Apply Now for the ELICOS Scholarships 2023 and pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree for the Academic year 2023 in Australia, Melbourne. The ELICOS Scholarship for International Students at La Trobe University 2023 is available for Bachelors’s and Masters’s degrees in the English Language. You may apply for this scholarship by clicking here. The deadline for submitting your application is December 31, 2023. La Trobe University provides this scholarship, and the value of this grant is Only tuition costs, a variable % fee reduction. This scholarship is accessible to all nationalities except Australia and New Zealand.
Brief Details About ELICOS Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institution: La Trobe University
- Funding Type: Only Tuition Fees
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students Except for Australians
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 31 Dec 2023
ELICOS Scholarship for International Students is provided by La Trobe University to students who enrolled themselves in bachelor’s or master’s courses at the university.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicant must be a new international student applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program commencing in any intake in 2022/2023.
- The candidate should be a full fee-paying student (non-sponsored student).
The applicants who successfully receive an ELICOS offer will automatically be considered for the scholarship based on the eligibility criteria.
- Maintain a full-time enrolment at one of La Trobe College Australia’s campuses in Australia and have satisfactory academic progress.
- Progress to the intended Bachelor or Master program at La Trobe University after the completion of the ELICOS course.
- Students should pay the remainder of the ELICOS tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
If you want to Apply for ELICOS Scholarships 2023, then click on the link provided below to Submit an Application: