Martha Morse Exchange Program
Apply Now for Martha Morse Exchange Program and pursue a Bachelor’s Degree for the academic year 2023 in New Zealand. The Martha Morse Student Exchange Programme 2023 is available for Bachelor of Law students. You may apply for this scholarship by clicking here. The deadline for submitting your application is January 15, 2023. This scholarship is by the University of Waikato and has a value of Partial Funding, up to $1,000. This scholarship is accessible to all nationalities.
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Host Institution: University of Waikato
- Funding Type: Partial Funded
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s Degree
- Fields of Study: Law
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Status: Open Now
- Application Deadline: 15 Jan 2023
- Applicant must have completed at least two years of study in papers offered by Te Piringa-Faculty of Law and be eligible to apply for exchange programmes1.
- Should accept into a University of Waikato exchange program.
- Applicant can be a domestic or international student.
- Should be enrolled full or part-time in a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) at Te Piringa-Faculty of Law.
- Preference will be given to students who have achieved at least a minimum of a B+ grade average in the last two semesters and have at least one semester remaining at Te Piringa, after completion of the exchange program.
The Scholarships will have a value of up to NZD 1,000. The value of the Scholarship will apply directly to the recipient’s tuition fees after the semester withdrawal date. The Scholarship will be payable as a lump sum prior to the student’s departure, upon confirmation to the Scholarships office from the International Officer.