Scholarship in Europe:
So the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.Erasmus Mundus scholarship is a fully funded prestigious scholarship offered to international students to pursue their master or MPhil degree program in three different connteies and three different University in Europe for free. the scholarship is sponsored by the European Union and cuvers all the academic expenses of successful candidates.
And there are different programs offered under this Scholarship, and the deadline is different for each cource in Erasmus Mundus. But most programs will start applications in Octobar. And students will study each semestar in a different University , and students will have to do an internship as training in a different country under this scholarship program. But erasmus mundus scholarship funded the highest number of students in past; approximately 3,013 students were selected from different countries. So the scholarship is offered for the master’s program, MPhil and Erasmus Fellowship. and the duration of the scholarship is 2 years and no more
Who is eligible for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Category A scholarship if
- So you are a national coming from a third country.
- But you are not a resident of any of the 27 EU Member States, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
- And you have not carried out your main activity (studies, work, private visits, tourism, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the 27 European Union Member States, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
- You have not applied to more than 3 Erasmus Mundus Masters.
Erasmus Mundus Fullly funded scholarship coverage:
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a fully-funded program for all students.
- Under the scholarship tuition fee is free, and the student does not need to pay for it.
- But the travelling allowance will be provided.
- And the scholarship will not cover the visa-related expense, and students will have to arrange it.
- So travel allowance for travelling to different countries.
- Because a monthly stipend will be provided, 1100-1200 euros a month.
Here is strep by step process of how to apply for the Scholars:
- No need to contact any professor; choose the program, go through the details thoroughly, and apply. No work experience is required, neither there is any restriction of age. Students interested in the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship should check the program catalog to know if the list is updated.
- If you have a relatively low CGPA, add other things such as training, research papers, or even the job experience to your profile.
- The students can apply for three (3) different programs. For more information regarding applications, visit the official website’
- Degree and Transcripts should be available.
- A letter of recommendation is also a requirement, but the format is different for different programs, so check the program requirement.
- A motivation letter is a must; again, the format may vary (check the relevant program requirement).
- IELTS/TOEFL is also a requirement. 6.5 bands overall are okay and acceptable for most of the scholarships but as the Erasmus Mundus scholarship is competitive, so try to get 7.0. (If you want to prepare for IELTS, do check our course for basic IELTS prep).
- Prepare a CV (in European format).
- Students should prepare their passports beforehand, as the application’s opening and the deadline vary according to the programs. Lastly, proof of residence is also essential, which proves that the applicant is a permanent resident of the country he/she is applying from and haven’t been residing in Europe for at least 1 or more years.